Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dare the poor Italians be suffering from a severe drought. Poor taste to be complaining there’s no water in the lake 🙁

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
duck off. Bet of that who said yes, half only said yes out of fear.
Did she vote herself using alt accounts then close the poll?
She’s the epitome of “free to those who can afford it, very expensive to those who can’t”

Reactions: 3
I pressed yes by mistake when trying to hold the page to read it, so annoyed at myself 🤣

• Haha
The way she worded the two responses in her poll made me want to gag 🤢 A simple yes or no would have sufficed.

Reactions: 2
What an idiot. Like how are you supposed to say no without seeming like a witch. honestly just stop sharing your friends fancy houses. It's not like it's somewhere people can book to go stay, so the only reason you have for showing it is to be a show off. She is a show off. So just own it and piss off with the stupid poll. It's not like she would stop even if everyone said no.

Reactions: 5
What an idiot. Like how are you supposed to say no without seeming like a witch. honestly just stop sharing your friends fancy houses. It's not like it's somewhere people can book to go stay, so the only reason you have for showing it is to be a show off. She is a show off. So just own it and piss off with the stupid poll. It's not like she would stop even if everyone said no.
Can imagine the 2% are getting blocked!

• Haha
More friends who get chefs in to cook for them 🥱 and can she tell us which filter she used on Johnny’s face, I almost didn’t recognise him 🤣

Reactions: 2
What an annoying, pretentious bunch. She didn’t seem bothered when her youngest was complaining that she said she’d spend time with her and she hadn’t. She probably wishes the kids weren’t there so they could all just eat, drink and play up to the camera. It doesn’t seem like a family holiday to me 🙁

As much as the villa looks stunning and the food delicious I would rather be in a premier inn with a Maccy Ds than have to suffer a week with Emma, Jonny and the equally obnoxious friends. All trying to outdo eachother with being loud, showoffs. Loads of children around and one screaming about throwing something onto Johnny's penis.

Reactions: 6
They remind me of my sixteen year old self and all my friends - all excitable and trying to be the most outrageous drunk. Pretty cringe behaviour from 40-somethings. And the filming just screams “Look at me! Aren’t I fun?!”

The singing in the swimming pool the other day was what got me. Trying to outdo each other with their stage school plummy voices. The way it was obviously set up to look as though it was spontaneous and someone was filming them in secret 🤮 Don’t make me laugh. That woman and her kids are always aware when there’s a camera around.

• Haha
She makes such a drama out of everything. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Kids go back to school and she films herself crying!? Just be bleeping grateful! Like she said, she needs a purpose in her life. She must be so miserable, bored and lonely to be crying out on Insta for attention over her kids being back at school. 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ SMH

She makes such a drama out of everything. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Kids go back to school and she films herself crying!? Just be bleeping grateful! Like she said, she needs a purpose in her life. She must be so miserable, bored and lonely to be crying out on Insta for attention over her kids being back at school. 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ SMH
Everyone I know is having a party 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Really!!!!!! ????

‘Sorry Johnny!’

If that was my wife, thank duck she is not! But on the internet!???? Like it’s a thing, there are no bounds it seems!! Am I missing something?

Really!!!!!! ????

‘Sorry Johnny!’

If that was my wife, thank duck she is not! But on the internet!???? Like it’s a thing, there are no bounds it seems!! Am I missing something?
I couldn’t put up with her full stop but that’s something else! Her kids, she’s married right, am I missing something here? That’s a snog! I must be out of touch cos if my wife did that, she’d be packing her bags and if she did it on the internet for all to see they’d be packed for her and by the front door when her key didn’t work in the lock anymore!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Really!!!!!! ????

‘Sorry Johnny!’

I couldn’t put up with her full stop but that’s something else! Her kids, she’s married right, am I missing something here? That’s a snog! I must be out of touch cos if my wife did that, she’d be packing her bags and if she did it on the internet for all to see they’d be packed for her and by the front door when her key didn’t work in the lock anymore!
I wasn’t sure what I was watching tbh. Even if the friend is gay it’s a pretty odd thing to do - I have gay male friends and we don’t carry on like that. It’s just weird.

I think this is why personal stuff shouldn’t be shared on Instagram, it often doesn’t translate well and can be misinterpreted, leaving followers at best bemused or at worst perhaps even shocked or offended.

Reactions: 1
I think they’re just pressing their lips against each other’s for an uncomfortable amount of time.
I will also add the performance/arts types are a bleeping weird bunch of people to be around at the best of times.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.