Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure the cast of Grease will be devastated that the former three counties heart radio presenter found it a bit Am-dram.

The acting can't be as bad as Emma's trying to convince people how much she loves Wild Deodorant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm sure the cast of Grease will be devastated that the former three counties heart radio presenter found it a bit Am-dram.

The acting can't be as bad as Emma's trying to convince people how much she loves Wild Deodorant.
Couldn’t believe it when I saw that she’s now a theatre critic. She’s got some nerve hasn’t she! Especially after her most recent performance at the weekend 🥴

Reactions: 3
Can we just draw a line under this whole thread and call it a day! She’s a twit! Like, a proper twit! She isn’t a nasty person, far from it! She can be a bit condescending at times, but she really wants this Instagram shenanigans to work out for her and that’s ok I guess, if that’s what she wants I guess! She’s managed to become the UK official ambassador for and overpriced deodorant made out of bees tears and twigs, and that’s got to be worth something! Her being a twit has unfortunately resulted in her somewhat damaging the personalities of her children and turning them into the ‘Am Dram’ cast of her own bizarre apparently ’relatable’ ‘content’ for the gram that I’m not sure why exists. It’s all absolutely a bit odd if you ask me! Johnny, who used to be perfectly reasonable in the beginning and stayed out of it has now just morphed into a complete Wally! Like I say, they are not nasty people, I don’t agree with their odd social media grooming of their own children and I do think that could have some consequences for them, especially the eldest who seems to act on command in Emma’s odd pantomime but, she’s done it now! It’s the Emma show! She genuinely thinks this is all interesting stuff and that’s the saddest part of it all! Most of the people on the ‘gram’ that post mundane drivel about putting the bins out behave exactly the same way. It seems to be some inner crying out need to emphasise how fantastic their lives are when really, it’s just like everyone else’s! The whole, ‘look at my mates’ thing is actually very sad as the people she proclaims to be her ‘Bessie’s’ are in the same tragic set of ‘insta wankers’ that she’s met on the bloody thing! My friends I care about the most I’ve known since I was at primary school and I’m nearly 50, where are all those friends I wonder? I’m being a bit spiky but it’s quite telling that! Posting the wedding stuff before the actual couple was a bleep move, just was but I suspect it was to confirm she actually went there and being tacked on the at the end of the seating plan, I’d have kept the attendance to myself if I were her! She’s a a twit! A proper twit! Not nasty, well meaning but a twit and she should absolutely get the duck off instagram! I don’t agree with what she’s done to her kids using them as extras in the Emma show but she is the female version of David Brent in real life and let’s face it, we watch it to see what on Earth she will do next!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I agree with everything you said, but I have witnessed her be very nasty and spiteful on several occasions. And if that’s the filtered stuff that she’s happy to put on the internet, I can only imagine how much worse she is in real life and behind closed doors. I do think it comes from a place of sadness though. I don’t think she’s at all happy on the inside.

And the David Brent thing is spot on! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
I agree with everything you said, but I have witnessed her be very nasty and spiteful on several occasions. And if that’s the filtered stuff that she’s happy to put on the internet, I can only imagine how much worse she is in real life and behind closed doors. I do think it comes from a place of sadness though. I don’t think she’s at all happy on the inside.

I agree, I think she is a nasty little tit.

• Haha

It’s easy to forget as things move so quickly in the world of Instagram. But she has done some questionable things, and it’s worth keeping going because otherwise nobody records it or calls her out on her crappy behaviour.

Just dropping this here (literally) 😂😂😂
IMG_20220805_003509.jpg

Another "great" story from Emma 🤣🤣🤣 live from the bog this time 🤦🚽🤦🚽

• Sick
Reactions: 3
What?! jane hasn't got her own thread???
IMG_20220805_084119.jpg

I can't believe it!!!
IMG_20220805_084354.jpg

As you said jane...nice nostrils shot 😂😂😂
Screenshot_2022-08-05-01-15-05-24.png

• Sick
Reactions: 1
It’s a shame about Jayne or “mum and a mic”. I used to like her but she’s become a completely unbearable show off. She pretends to be above being an “Instawanker” by joking about being an “Instawanker” when in reality she really is just a massive wanker on Instagram. She’s also not very funny and most of her stuff she copies from other people. She’s just really annoying. I think her and Emma think they impress people with their childish antics, when in reality most people are just cringing at them. My husband would be mortified if I was one of those Instagram types… I wonder how their partners really feel about them. I’ve no idea how to start a thread on here but if anyone does I think it’s time for Jayne to have one!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Obviously Nicolayyyyy had to film while having a "private" dinner party with a celebrity chef... Looks like to be a guest you had to be over 40, wear a dodgy shirt with a pair of jeans and white trainers, how original (not!) 😂🐑🐑🤣
IMG_20220806_012016.jpg

• Haha
It was the way she tries making out their friends won the private dining but Jonny talking over her, pointing out that their friend out bid someone for it.

It was the way she tries making out their friends won the private dining but Jonny talking over her, pointing out that their friend out bid someone for it.
He was a right twit as well “I built the house”. Good for you. duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.