Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a new career option for Emma 'The hammy, hammy, ott stage school for pretentious brats'. Only good if you want your child to be cross between mini Bonnie Langfords or an Enid Blyton character.

The eldest now pushing herself infront of the camera whenever her mother has her phone out. Asking if she can do a clothing haul and telling her mother what music she wants. I have said it before but how is Jonny, who although a knob does seem to have some boundaries when it comes to Instagram not see what monsters he is creating. How especially the eldest daughter is going to end up as obsessed as her mother with seeking validation and attention from strangers on the Internet.
It is all completely flipping mental! Like, a lot of bonkers mental! Instagram has sent the woman completely mad! Poor Johnny!??? Mate, if I know, he knows so he clearly doesn’t give a duck! Those poor children, their lives are permanently etched on the internet and that has a lot of implications and they are both too young to understand what that could mean for their futures. I can’t believe what I’m watching to be honest, she’s lost the plot with this whole Instagram thing, it’s like watching someone have breakdown and involve her children. She needs to pack it in!

Reactions: 7
Her poor kids are just a disaster. I don’t know what she’s turned them into. But I do know that if I, or any of my circle, came across kids like that in real life we’d think there was something wrong with them. They’re the type other children would avoid at school. Sadly their mother has ruined them. Imagine what they’ll be up to once they have their own phones and SM accounts 😳

Reactions: 2
Her poor kids are just a disaster. I don’t know what she’s turned them into. But I do know that if I, or any of my circle, came across kids like that in real life we’d think there was something wrong with them. They’re the type other children would avoid at school. Sadly their mother has ruined them. Imagine what they’ll be up to once they have their own phones and SM accounts 😳
Oh dear god can you imagine!

Reactions: 1
When she was filming in that menswear shop, they were all so desperately wanting to be filmed, each trying to outdo each other 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 3
When she was filming in that menswear shop, they were all so desperately wanting to be filmed, each trying to outdo each other 🙄
I messaged her directly to tell her that she’s gotta pack it in! I don’t think she realises what she’s doing to those children! It’s bleeping mental! It’s not fair on her children! Johnny is now prancing around whereas before he seemed to realise the boundaries. Those children, especially Molly are going to have severe issues cos of all of this carry on I think. She will act like this at school and get bullied as other children won’t have it and that’s on Emma! This is not normal! It’s absolutely not normal! Instagram has completely fucked Emma’s head up! She’s not even got that many followers, certainly not enough to parade her children and, over time adjust them to all this barmy attention seeking behaviour. They will be bullied as a result of this I think as they will act up like this and other children will not have it! It’s just plain wrong! Why isn’t Johnny putting a stop to it instead of acting like a knob encouraging it! This is very serious for those childrens mental health and their future. I’m actually astounded that Emma can’t see the implications of what she is potentially doing to her children. Running around restaurants like they own the place and she’s filming them! Boundaries are so important to children to be able to interact with other children from different backgrounds. When they go to secondary school they won’t stand a chance! Plus, all this is immortalised on the internet! It’s just wrong! I hate to say this of any mother, and father but they are royally bleeping it up! Go on holiday for fucks sake, you don’t have to show the world! I can’t work her out, she must be so desperately unhappy with herself to convey all this madness, I messaged her and told her my thoughts so I’m no hypocrite or talking behind her back and I’ve unfollowed her because I think it is wrong! It’s like watching everything toxic with social media! Ok Emma, get a few brands on board etc, but turning your kids into performers like she has is messed up! Of course they will play up to it, but it’s just wrong! Notice you never see mum n a mics kids cos she’s got more sense! Someone needs to stop this woman! Molly has gone from a sweet well adjusted child into some sort diva/accessory to Emma’s obsession with Instagram! It’s just wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I messaged her directly to tell her that she’s gotta pack it in! I don’t think she realises what she’s doing to those children! It’s bleeping mental! It’s not fair on her children! Johnny is now prancing around whereas before he seemed to realise the boundaries. Those children, especially Molly are going to have severe issues cos of all of this carry on I think. She will act like this at school and get bullied as other children won’t have it and that’s on Emma! This is not normal! It’s absolutely not normal! Instagram has completely fucked Emma’s head up! She’s not even got that many followers, certainly not enough to parade her children and, over time adjust them to all this barmy attention seeking behaviour. They will be bullied as a result of this I think as they will act up like this and other children will not have it! It’s just plain wrong! Why isn’t Johnny putting a stop to it instead of acting like a knob encouraging it! This is very serious for those childrens mental health and their future. I’m actually astounded that Emma can’t see the implications of what she is potentially doing to her children. Running around restaurants like they own the place and she’s filming them! Boundaries are so important to children to be able to interact with other children from different backgrounds. When they go to secondary school they won’t stand a chance! Plus, all this is immortalised on the internet! It’s just wrong! I hate to say this of any mother, and father but they are royally bleeping it up! Go on holiday for fucks sake, you don’t have to show the world! I can’t work her out, she must be so desperately unhappy with herself to convey all this madness, I messaged her and told her my thoughts so I’m no hypocrite or talking behind her back and I’ve unfollowed her because I think it is wrong! It’s like watching everything toxic with social media! Ok Emma, get a few brands on board etc, but turning your kids into performers like she has is messed up! Of course they will play up to it, but it’s just wrong! Notice you never see mum n a mics kids cos she’s got more sense! Someone needs to stop this woman! Molly has gone from a sweet well adjusted child into some sort diva/accessory to Emma’s obsession with Instagram! It’s just wrong!
Good for you. She needs telling. Not that she’ll listen. She’s incapable of self-reflection. Like when she broke COVID rules and then had a meltdown for two days because someone dared to call her out on it. 😂 She’ll probably just use your message as content “look how mean people are to me. Sob sob.” No Emma… YOU are mean. Putting your attention seeking above the mental well-being of your children.

Mum and the mic, although not to my taste does at least have a talent for acting so doesn't need to shove her kids in front of the camera to sell crap or gush over a gifted bangle.

I absolutely agree that her children are going to suffer because of Emma's obsession with Instagram. She probably already regrets using them as I imagine behind the scenes there have been a fair few rows about the exposure of the girls. The girls, especially Molly now sees validation off of strangers from the Internet as the norm. It is very sad and I don't see any good coming from it.

Mum and the mic, although not to my taste does at least have a talent for acting so doesn't need to shove her kids in front of the camera to sell crap or gush over a gifted bangle.

I absolutely agree that her children are going to suffer because of Emma's obsession with Instagram. She probably already regrets using them as I imagine behind the scenes there have been a fair few rows about the exposure of the girls. The girls, especially Molly now sees validation off of strangers from the Internet as the norm. It is very sad and I don't see any good coming from it.
It’s bleeping mental! All of it!

Reactions: 1
He speaks to Emma with such contempt 'Don't be so ridiculous' because she suggests getting out to push the car. It won't matter how many independent, strong, brave girls club T-shirts she #kindlygifts her daughters if that is the way they hear Jonny speak to Emma. Those girls are being set a really bad example on what kind of behaviour a woman should put up with from a spouse.

He speaks to Emma with such contempt 'Don't be so ridiculous' because she suggests getting out to push the car. It won't matter how many independent, strong, brave girls club T-shirts she #kindlygifts her daughters if that is the way they hear Jonny speak to Emma. Those girls are being set a really bad example on what kind of behaviour a woman should put up with from a spouse.
Could you live with her? duck me you’d fart and she would film it! It’s all bonkers the lot of it!

• Haha
Oh I agree she is a very annoying woman but he is also vile in the way he speaks to her. He definitely holds all the power and Lords it over her. No way would I allow my husband to speak to me like he does her, especially in front of two girls.

And she just constantly laughs at anything remotely amusing he says, I think she's scared of him in a way

Yeah, I sense that she’s scared of him too. I think he holds the power in the relationship (even though she tries to not let that show) but he belittles her all the time and speaks to her like tit. I can understand all his frustrations with her though - she must be awful to live with.

Johnny’s always been a bit of a dick, but at least previously he would call her out on her bullshit. I used to quite enjoy that! Now he’s just a dick who practically performs on command, just like Emma and the show off children.

It’s because she’s completely financially dependent on him. If she had a proper job, and was capable of supporting herself, then the dynamic would be different. Women who are financially independent don’t put up with bullshit from dickheads 🤷🏼‍♀️

Screenshot_20220822_234903_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20220822_234815_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20220822_234811_com.instagram.android.jpg

Of course they had extravagant entertainment at their wedding. I'd expect nothing less.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.