Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, I am cringing as the videos she has posted at Fatboy slim. She thinks she is so cool. She is embarrassing.
What on earth was she doing, dressed like a wanker, trying to re-live her youth… utterly tragic. Nobody needed to see that.

Reactions: 1
She can't see the irony of filming herself in bed, not even bothering to sit up or open her eyes but complaining that Instagram is her job and it is a lot of pressure. Ffs. Most of her viewers would have been up, dressed, kids dropped off at childcare and at work. But put Emma feeling the pressure of having to film for Instagram. There is an answer. Get yourself a real job. Would do her mental health and laziness so much good.

Reactions: 5
She can't see the irony of filming herself in bed, not even bothering to sit up or open her eyes but complaining that Instagram is her job and it is a lot of pressure. Ffs. Most of her viewers would have been up, dressed, kids dropped off at childcare and at work. But put Emma feeling the pressure of having to film for Instagram. There is an answer. Get yourself a real job. Would do her mental health and laziness so much good.
I found that SO offensive. She has no idea. No bleeping clue. I dislike her. Self entitled bleep.

Oh god was that what she was wittering on about, I couldn't face listening to her. Not a bloody clue!

Sick of her phone being in her hand? Yeah right 🙄

Reactions: 2
That woman has zero self awareness. She’s so entitled, lying in her pit and swanning around the house filming herself and her kids, dog, friends, whoever, day in day out - and that’s pressure! Give me strength.

Another tit show of an advert 😂
Ok so the link to the reel didn’t work. What I don’t get is, rather than have a public and very unprofessional meltdown about it on her stories, why not re-post the reel straight away and ensure it works? I’ve seen loads of other people do that, no big deal. She’s made it more of an issue, and more noticeable by drawing attention to her error 🤷🏼‍♀️ If she didn’t want the brand to see her in a bad light, she could have handled it better.

Or, is she hoping they see her ‘poor me’ sob story and take pity on her… 🙄

Reactions: 4
Exactly. Just take it down and repost. She seriously needs to quit instagram. She is so bad at it.

God, that mum_and_a_mic is such a pathetic twit. Used to like her but she’s just a massive bellend now, thinking she’s funny when she’s really not. In fact she steals a lot of Hayley Morris’ ideas and content, which is really mean. And her singing voice is so weak and tit but she’s trying so hard to sound good! 😂 How bleeping embarrassing! 😂 She’s a failed stage school person, desperate for attention like Emma. Emma’s just in her Insta shadow though as she’s got more followers, trying to get a few more follows. What a pair of massive losers.
Mum and a Mic needs her own thread if there isn’t one already.

Reactions: 6
I pity the rest of the wedding guests. Your friend is getting married. Just enjoy the moment rather than filming yourselves acting like prats who have sniffed a can of cider for the first time.

• Haha
So do we think she meant that Emma had shared pics of her wedding before she did? What a cow bag if she did. And judging by how pissed they were, should any of them have been driving this morning?
She spelt hole wrong bless her. hole friends. Not incredible friends.

• Haha
And also a late addition to the wedding as she's just been dumped at the end of a table, and very random comment about it being like her family tree? Do we think their agent made her invite them 😅

And also maybe don't share the guest list names to strangers on the Internet 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
And also a late addition to the wedding as she's just been dumped at the end of a table, and very random comment about it being like her family tree? Do we think their agent made her invite them 😅

And also maybe don't share the guest list names to strangers on the Internet 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Was just coming to say the same thing - looks as though she was an afterthought doesn’t it.

The pair of them acted like complete twats. I’d be mortified if I got pissed and went on like that, I certainly wouldn’t post it on Instagram the next day.

I do find it sad that at weddings now, unless the bride and groom specifically ask their guests not to share any photos, there’s always someone who has to be the first to post a spoiler. Especially when you’ve got guests who, as Mum and a Mic so perfectly put it, are Insta Wankers.

God it wasn’t even that big a gathering and she’s invited. Definitely a push by the agent, I’d feel so awkward if some desperate insta muppet turned up at my friends fairly intimate wedding. I would think you’d need quite a few more people to drown out her ego. I’m mortified for her that she did a f*cking _reel_ of *someone* else’s wedding before they did anything themselves. What a tacky bellend. These people can’t help themselves can they. Johnny needs to be careful next time he goes for a sh*t.

• Haha
It doesn’t seem right to post the names of everyone attending the wedding… let alone posting pics of the day without asking the bride and grooms permission…

Reactions: 7
Must be hard for the likes of Clara, a trained actress using Instagram to make comedy. Scripted, edited, acted and funny. Her nursery mum skits even feature Judi Dench but she has to share management with the talentless Emma and then invite her to your wedding, for her to behave like she was 16 and snuck out of boarding school for the night (did you know she went to boarding school and resents her parents for it? She doesn't like to mention it much).
'Film me acting drunk Jayne..... It will be so funny and some make brand or eco deodorant company will pay me to make an AD so I can justify to Jonny why I do duck all all day'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So do we think she meant that Emma had shared pics of her wedding before she did? What a cow bag if she did. And judging by how pissed they were, should any of them have been driving this morning?
I would be FUMING!!!

Emma was FULL ON embarrassing at that wedding. Getting her mate to video her 'showing my vagina' she is really mortifying. Did she even know the bride?

I would be FUMING!!!

Emma was FULL ON embarrassing at that wedding. Getting her mate to video her 'showing my vagina' she is really mortifying. Did she even know the bride?
I’m sorry what!??? She got her Fanny out? Surely not! Why on earth did she do that!???

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m sorry what!??? She got her Fanny out? Surely not! Why on earth did she do that!???
She was dicking around showing off doing her badly choreographed dancing and rolling about on the ground etc. She was pulling her dress up so she kept saying you could see her vagina 🙄 I know, hilarious.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.