Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a bit confused, lots sharing the list of places where there are deals for kids eat free, for £1 etc because lots are struggling as we know. But she says if its a special occasion kids eat free at Gordon Ramsey? I'd imagine the other meals are slightly more expensive than asda meals. Ffs, how out of touch is she?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm a bit confused, lots sharing the list of places where there are deals for kids eat free, for £1 etc because lots are struggling as we know. But she says if its a special occasion kids eat free at Gordon Ramsey? I'd imagine the other meals are slightly more expensive than asda meals. Ffs, how out of touch is she?
What a twit. I mean, how much do the adults have to spend there for the kids to eat for free? I expect most families could buy at least a week’s groceries for that 🙁
Clearly not struggling if you eat in those type of places. Shut up Emma.

Reactions: 5
More fake surprise videos with the kids. Has she given up declaring pr products altogether now? I think she put #gift in tiny writing on the first story, then for the rest of the saga not a single mention that the items were given to them. Just a tag to the company and the discount code. The ASA and CMA really need to clamp down on this stuff.

The ear piercing shrieking from her eldest over a pair of gifted leggings. No one is 'jelly' over a pair of leggings hun. The overacting is horrendous, like she is auditioning for a part in the Famous Five.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The ear piercing shrieking from her eldest over a pair of gifted leggings. No one is 'jelly' over a pair of leggings hun. The overacting is horrendous, like she is auditioning for a part in the Famous Five.
God that was awful…. What has she done to those children?

the “because I didn’t have a camera on” comment made me so sad. Everything is staged, what is life.

• Sick
Always so sneaky with Ads/gifts. Only on the second set of stories does she add the #Gifted after the gushing how it never happens that she orders two things and they both look nice. It's funny how free stuff always feels better than the stuff you pay yourself.

Reactions: 4
God that was awful…. What has she done to those children?

the “because I didn’t have a camera on” comment made me so sad. Everything is staged, what is life.
She has ruined them. They are not stage stars, they are a product of the Emma Nicolaaay school of bringing up brats.

Reactions: 6
Who are these people asking Emma's advise on how she gets her daughters to say please and thank you?

• Haha
Oh god I hope the dog is alright. Is is still only a pup. Poor thing.

Every cloud and all that though as I am sure she'll be #kindlygifted from small independent businesses some doggy treats and dog proofing products.

Oh god I hope the dog is alright. Is is still only a pup. Poor thing.

Every cloud and all that though as I am sure she'll be #kindlygifted from small independent businesses some doggy treats and dog proofing products.
Yes, still a pup. Adorable little fella…oblivious to the dramatic household he’s been subjected to. Although, going by yesterday’s almighty duck up (love how she framed it as him finding the raisins - perhaps don’t leave him near the food cupboards when you go out?!), he’s already suffering the drama.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
PARTY!!!!’n
But you know, we’re all struggling at the moment with the cost of living and she’s having to look for places where the children can eat for free to share with us, because we’re all in this together. Then she shows this. And not only is it a completely over the top, extravagant party, where she’s hired a party planner etc. We find out it’s for a child.

How crass. In Jane Austen’s words, badly done Emma.

Reactions: 3
Why would you take a photograph of your half naked, poorly child with their sick bucket and post it on Instagram? 🙁 What an awful thing to do to the poor girl. This is one of the many reasons why I think that because children can’t give informed consent, that parents shouldn’t be allowed to use them for SM content. It’s disgusting.

• Sad
Why would you take a photograph of your half naked, poorly child with their sick bucket and post it on Instagram? 🙁 What an awful thing to do to the poor girl. This is one of the many reasons why I think that because children can’t give informed consent, that parents shouldn’t be allowed to use them for SM content. It’s disgusting.
Cos she’s a self obsessed, insensitive twit that doesn’t really think things through!

Reactions: 4
Oh god, I am cringing as the videos she has posted at Fatboy slim. She thinks she is so cool. She is embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reality impressed with them sticking to this keto diet, though not sure how it tallies up with her being rat arsed all weekend and I imagine sinking a few burgers and chips! Obviously no judgement on that but bit of honesty maybe 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.