Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad I’m not staying in that hotel this weekend with that rowdy lot taking over every public space…

Now all of a sudden she’s going to become some sort of sustainability champion, because she’s been given a freebie hotel stay. Yeah right - all hotels have to do to say they’re being more sustainable is say they’re not changing the bedding every single day during your stay, or they only change towels on request, stuff like that.

Also, her speaking up about the Molly Mae thing. I’ve seen lots of instagrammers do it today, defending her by saying that she’s only 22, she’s just young she doesn’t understand. I think we need to make our minds up, because if she’d said something racist or homophobic, then everyone would be saying she’s old enough to know better 🤷🏼‍♀️ So which is it? I don’t like the pile on, it’s ugly and I’m sure she’s now being bullied and trolled because of her comments, which is horrible.

Reactions: 3
The way she has put the AD mark in the bottom right hand corner of her stories so it gets covered by the Instagram triangle sign is sneeky. Especially when all the links are in bold at the top.

Reactions: 2
The way she has put the AD mark in the bottom right hand corner of her stories so it gets covered by the Instagram triangle sign is sneeky. Especially when all the links are in bold at the top.
And she had some stories without ad at all. She is shady af.

Agree. Every single page of her stories from the hotel stay should be marked clearly as an advert, as it’s clearly a gifted weekend away in return for her posting about it. Whether they’re eating breakfast, or watching telly in the room, it’s all been paid for by the company. It’s a paid promotion.

Can't be right because Emma said she will always be transparent when something is an AD.

Her kids are being used more and more for her Instagram content. Both kids are very aware of when they need to perform for the camera but other people's kids singing in a restaurant is just not entertaining. Maybe save that for close friends and family.

Reactions: 6
Can't be right because Emma said she will always be transparent when something is an AD.

Her kids are being used more and more for her Instagram content. Both kids are very aware of when they need to perform for the camera but other people's kids singing in a restaurant is just not entertaining. Maybe save that for close friends and family.
Her kids are becoming more and more irritating. Emma’s like a stage school mother prompting them for every appearance, with the result of them totally over egging everything as if it’s a performance instead of just coming across naturally. It’s not their fault at all, and such a shame to see.

Reactions: 7
I’ve heard it all now… for security purposes she didn’t disclose the name of the hotel they were staying in while they were there 🤣🤣🤣
What on Earth did they think would happen? Who do they think they are?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
No issue with posting Barley in her school jumper which makes it really easy to identify the logo and therefore the school. Numpties!

Reactions: 4
Wow - have you seen that DM she’s posted on her stories?! Someone’s got the right hump with her and decided to tell her! Mind, there was absolutely no point because she doesn’t give a tit. I’m glad I found this place because at least now I have somewhere I can vent away from it all with like minded people, and keep it on Tattle - this way we know we’re heard.

Emma’s only posted it for attention and so she gets loads of “you ok hun?” messages.

Wow - have you seen that DM she’s posted on her stories?! Someone’s got the right hump with her and decided to tell her! Mind, there was absolutely no point because she doesn’t give a tit. I’m glad I found this place because at least now I have somewhere I can vent away from it all with like minded people, and keep it on Tattle - this way we know we’re heard.

Emma’s only posted it for attention and so she gets loads of “you ok hun?” messages.
I want to give whoever sent it the biggest high five ever! Every word was spot on! Like you say though, waste of time saying it directly to her, only she's allowed an opinion

Reactions: 5
I’ve heard it all now… for security purposes she didn’t disclose the name of the hotel they were staying in while they were there 🤣🤣🤣
What on Earth did they think would happen? Who do they think they are?
But posted enough details(talking about the gardens) including video of the drive and outside of the hotel that if
I want to give whoever sent it the biggest high five ever! Every word was spot on! Like you say though, waste of time saying it directly to her, only she's allowed an opinion
Yes because ' be kind' unless her and Jonny are shaming, bad mouthing or taking the piss out of someone but no don't have an opinion on every shred of life she posts.

Reactions: 5
That grid post about the hotel should have the AD at the start and she should make it clear if she was paid to post it or if it was just a freebie. So misleading.

And then egged the girl on by filming inside her knicker drawer
Grow the duck up Emma!
Jeez my 12 year old is more mature then you!!

That ‘Samantha’ is living free in her mind. 🤣🤣. It’s what a lot of people think

• Haha

she really tries to give off a “oooh you’re so hard” vibe with her little attitude around unfollowing and then filming her knicker drawer. No, someone has told you some spot on home truths and you hate it and have gone straight to all you know to be the small person you are “Micky taking” instead of maybe thinking “hmmmm they might have a point, particularly where my young daughters are concerned”? Pathetic wench.

That ‘Samantha’ is living free in her mind. 🤣🤣. It’s what a lot of people think
Actually you’re right. It’s probably bothering Emma more than she’s prepared to admit. She’s acting all billy big bollocks but why even post about it all all. Actual celebrities must get shite like that all the time (and much worse) and simply ignore it. By posting it, it’s acknowledging it and then responding just makes it worse. The classy thing to do would be ignore - but then we know she has no class…

• Heart
Ah but everyone who thinks that has something wrong inside them. Have you seen her latest ramblings about it. duck off Emma, clearly, when a lot of people have the same thoughts and have said pretty much the same thing, it would be worth looking inwards to YOURSELF, not saying everyone else is a witch. Stop parading your kids out for the gram, stop saying your skint and then going "we've just bought this this this and this". Do better!!

Emma would love to hear your thoughts about sustainably but make sure you do it under the post and not in comments or DMs because they won't count towards her engagement on the AD. Which she still has difficulty declaring correctly.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know how these discount code things work? Emma stated not so long ago that using her Wild code didn’t benefit her at all… I’m surprised by this as seen a few influencers with own-name codes. Surely there’s something to it otherwise they’d all promote just one code

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.