Emma Mcvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her child is soooooo spoiled. Like properly spoiled. I live near them and saw them on a walk once. I'm not kidding, he is without a doubt the most miserable and spoiled child I've ever seen. And the clothes she has him in...

And she never EVER smiles. Ever. She moans loads about how people pick on her, but then posts bitchy comments. She also doesn't like it when people question her parenting. She fed her daughter prune puree whilst she was pretty much laid down in a bouncer. She posts things like 'oh Primrose needs this...' and tags the company. She's begging for a freebie. Literally never smiles.

And if the reflux is as bad as she claims, she surely would have been advised to try and start weaning.

Smile hun. I know you're boring, but come on.

How can she say she's too good for TGI fridays? She lives in tingley and was ALWAYS in White Rose. She couldn't be classy if she tried.

I fed my baby like this too? Not sure what the problem is with it?
I feed my baby in a bouncer sometimes. The issue was the baby was LAID DOWN. Like, on the flat setting

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her child is soooooo spoiled. Like properly spoiled. I live near them and saw them on a walk once. I'm not kidding, he is without a doubt the most miserable and spoiled child I've ever seen. And the clothes she has him in...

And she never EVER smiles. Ever. She moans loads about how people pick on her, but then posts bitchy comments. She also doesn't like it when people question her parenting. She fed her daughter prune puree whilst she was pretty much laid down in a bouncer. She posts things like 'oh Primrose needs this...' and tags the company. She's begging for a freebie. Literally never smiles.

And if the reflux is as bad as she claims, she surely would have been advised to try and start weaning.

Smile hun. I know you're boring, but come on.

How can she say she's too good for TGI fridays? She lives in tingley and was ALWAYS in White Rose. She couldn't be classy if she tried.

I feed my baby in a bouncer sometimes. The issue was the baby was LAID DOWN. Like, on the flat setting
What is Chester like? Pretty sure they will have difficulties with him when he gets to two onwards!

He paddied half way round a reservoir because they were making a fuss of the baby. He also just hates not being the be all and end all. I've seen then loads in white rose and she looks miserable and their baby was born a few days before my baby in the same hospital but I was there 2 weeks before and i saw her. She literally spoke to the staff like tit

Reactions: 1
He paddied half way round a reservoir because they were making a fuss of the baby. He also just hates not being the be all and end all. I've seen then loads in white rose and she looks miserable and their baby was born a few days before my baby in the same hospital but I was there 2 weeks before and i saw her. She literally spoke to the staff like tit
wouldn't surprise me! I don’t think she has any manners. I do think Gary will be more polite than her. I do think primrose is cute, she looks a lot like Gary.

Reactions: 2
wouldn't surprise me! I don’t think she has any manners. I do think Gary will be more polite than her. I do think primrose is cute, she looks a lot like Gary.
I can imagine Gary apologizes on her behalf quite a lot, spoiled princess seems to think the world owes her something. Always moaning how hard her life is! Imagine if she had a full time job and money worries 🙄

Reactions: 5
And those fabletic leggings she said make her bum perky? Nah sorry. She is so skinny, and they didnt make anything perky.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I do worry about the kids when they grow up, don’t get me wrong I think it’s lovely they can get to spend so much time with the kids but they are with them 24/7 neither of them work unless you count Geordie OG’s and spend the days getting ready to go to Costa and have a Frankie and bennys breakfast. I’m not sure he has ever been away from her I’m just not sure it’s healthy

Reactions: 2
She’s so beyond lazy it makes me cringe. Food prep for the whole lot of them? And a cleaner? Yet all you have to do is care for the children and you still find crap to moan about! Don’t get me wrong I get frustrated being at home with a toddler but we don’t have a massive garden with a tit tonne of toys and an entire playroom...

Reactions: 6
This woman is so see through, her constant requests for blatant freebies and plugging things with no AD or sponsor tag is ridiculous I don’t know how she gets away with it.
When she’s advertising something she literally reads off a screen she’s like a robot.
The products she does review are absoutlley laughable you rarely see them again 🤣 and they are tat but I suppose it pays the bills.

she feeds her son absolute shite.

the laying down constantly....what is that about that must be her favourite angle almost every picture and advert she does is her laid on her back it’s so weird. Constantly looking up at the camera with her head tilted- it’s perhaps a set confidence issue around her mouth / jaw as I’ve noticed she

there’s nothing natural or warm about her
I don’t know why but she feels she’s doing something additional to everyone else by being with and entertaining her kids all day, they always comment on it as if it’s above and beyond what anyone else is doing - I thought that was just parenting?! she also moans a hell of a lot I’ve had two horrendous reflux babies and she seems to think she has it worse than anyone else despite them being two of them at home- it’s deffo not easy but her resilience is 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
This woman is so see through, her constant requests for blatant freebies and plugging things with no AD or sponsor tag is ridiculous I don’t know how she gets away with it.
When she’s advertising something she literally reads off a screen she’s like a robot.
The products she does review are absoutlley laughable you rarely see them again 🤣 and they are tat but I suppose it pays the bills.

she feeds her son absolute shite.

the laying down constantly....what is that about that must be her favourite angle almost every picture and advert she does is her laid on her back it’s so weird. Constantly looking up at the camera with her head tilted- it’s perhaps a set confidence issue around her mouth / jaw as I’ve noticed she

there’s nothing natural or warm about her
I don’t know why but she feels she’s doing something additional to everyone else by being with and entertaining her kids all day, they always comment on it as if it’s above and beyond what anyone else is doing - I thought that was just parenting?! she also moans a hell of a lot I’ve had two horrendous reflux babies and she seems to think she has it worse than anyone else despite them being two of them at home- it’s deffo not easy but her resilience is 😬
Thank 👏🏻 You 👏🏻 Hit the nail on the head.

Thank 👏🏻 You 👏🏻 Hit the nail on the head.
I agree. My little boy had horrid reflux, it's more regurgitation now. But the things she says she gives her baby or does for her baby, is odd. And as for the surgeries, I saw her in Asda the day her daughter had surgery so OBVS Gaz went and not her. The hospital staff were great with me and I has a really high risk pregnancy and traumatic birth. For her to put a story on slaying them, is disgusting.

I cannot get over the cleaning thing. I do a full time online degree, have a baby that needs constant attention (because all babies do) and I manage to do the cleaning. I put him in his Walker when I clean and he is happy to just play. I genuinely cant believe how spoilt her child is

My baby was not horrific with reflux but it was enough to interrupt sleep and weight gain. Couldn’t lie flat over night, spewing through all bedding. Screaming in pain so she wouldn’t go down. This lasted until about 4 months but didn’t disappear until later. I would never describe this as a really bad case though. I don’t understand how she can have 2 extremely reflux babies who sleep 7-7. The weight gain also shows that it’s at least a little bit under control.

She is not relatable at all, no wonder people don’t like her. She seems to think everyone is jealous of her because she’s with Gary. No thanks love keep him he will be riddled.

constantly arguing with people on her comments as well. Thought she was such a busy mum?

Reactions: 10
I was going to say- reflux babies don’t tend to put on that much weight. Primrose is a healthy weight. So not sure if her reflux is over?
I would love for my child to sleep 7-7 fully! Every night. If he did I wouldn’t dare to complain!!!

I am so glad I found this thread!

I was looking for it specifically because I find Chester's behaviour and more so their pandering to it disgraceful!

He is taken to a car wash every day because he likes it? Gaz said it last week 'Worth the 5er a day' how wasteful on water etc!

He also blatantly hits and his parents with toys and his hands and isn't reprimanded - it is shocking for a child of his age to be allowed carry on like that!

Chester seems to get every single thing he wants, when he wants or their is war!

My main bugbear with Emma is that when she was getting the 'abuse' for a small bump on Chester she and Gary 'Fat shamed' people for having chocolate or a take away etc but look at what Chester eats now! Always have biscuits etc (not that I have an issue with that my son is allowed the odd treat but it is the fact they shamed people so bad saying just jealous how skinny she is yet now feed him a very high sugar diet (from what is posted online).

Reactions: 9
I am so glad I found this thread!

I was looking for it specifically because I find Chester's behaviour and more so their pandering to it disgraceful!

He is taken to a car wash every day because he likes it? Gaz said it last week 'Worth the 5er a day' how wasteful on water etc!

He also blatantly hits and his parents with toys and his hands and isn't reprimanded - it is shocking for a child of his age to be allowed carry on like that!

Chester seems to get every single thing he wants, when he wants or their is war!

My main bugbear with Emma is that when she was getting the 'abuse' for a small bump on Chester she and Gary 'Fat shamed' people for having chocolate or a take away etc but look at what Chester eats now! Always have biscuits etc (not that I have an issue with that my son is allowed the odd treat but it is the fact they shamed people so bad saying just jealous how skinny she is yet now feed him a very high sugar diet (from what is posted online).
He apparently gets time out. I remember her posting it. But after that he gets to play normally and gets new toys! I don’t get why during lockdown, when their garden is practically a park feel like they had to take Chester to the woods? It’s lockdown, you shouldn’t be travelling unnecessarily. They have everything they need in their home!

I read she gave birth at the Lindo wing to Chester. That’s a long way to travel to give birth! Must have been either a planned section or induction

ohhhhh spill the tea! 👀
She lives about 10 mins from me and I've seen her in Asda loads. She's miserable and speaks to Gaz like shite. I've seen her st white rose too and they're so unhappy. A friend of mine also told me she purposely got pregnant with Chester. Lindo wing? That a lie cos she had her baby in the same hospital as me. LGI 😂 my friend also went to the same baby class. She treated other parents like tit

that kid is propery spoilt and violent . How can she claim she is relatable or a good parent??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.