Emma Mcvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lives about 10 mins from me and I've seen her in Asda loads. She's miserable and speaks to Gaz like shite. I've seen her st white rose too and they're so unhappy. A friend of mine also told me she purposely got pregnant with Chester. Lindo wing? That a lie cos she had her baby in the same hospital as me. LGI 😂 my friend also went to the same baby class. She treated other parents like tit

that kid is propery spoilt and violent . How can she claim she is relatable or a good parent??
Ah news paper said she gave birth to Chester at the Lindo wing. Obviously a lie....

This Girl grates on me 🙄 I’ve had to unfollow her. She looks,acts and seems miserable as a person, Mum and Fiancee.

New Mum Emma “we know” but you are not the only one. You struggle with this, that and bloody everything.

you look dirty and in need of a good wash at times. All you do is moan about not having time to do EVERYTHING!! Get Gaz off of his computer to help you!!

Engaged you both may be but you really do look unhappy as a couple and looks like the kids are the only reason you are together.

Reactions: 4
He paddied half way round a reservoir because they were making a fuss of the baby. He also just hates not being the be all and end all. I've seen then loads in white rose and she looks miserable and their baby was born a few days before my baby in the same hospital but I was there 2 weeks before and i saw her. She literally spoke to the staff like tit
She came into my work once too, I purposely wandered off so I didn’t have to serve her 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
He apparently gets time out. I remember her posting it. But after that he gets to play normally and gets new toys! I don’t get why during lockdown, when their garden is practically a park feel like they had to take Chester to the woods? It’s lockdown, you shouldn’t be travelling unnecessarily. They have everything they need in their home!
I always wondered why during lockdown they were in every stream or field nearby when their garden is gigantic!

Maybe it is the way they portray him but they nearly suggest he bullies them, like Gaz has said a few times he made me walk to the top of the mountain or made me walk for 1.5 hours! Just sounds to me like they never say no to him.

Reactions: 3
Hahaha that is so funny. Thank you for sharing. I had to unfollow so would have missed that little gem. Seriously it’s not hard to get up before your kids and get dressed. Also I’m pretty sure she would have started that Lindo Wing gossip herself, she IS such a CLASSY lady after all, engaged to the dream guy who used to have sex with hundreds of girls on TV but def doesn’t now so we should all be jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He must be so bored living where they do. Literally nothing going on Haha. She's a proper bunny boiler, deffo got pregnant deliberately 😂🤢

And I'm sorry, but if they're at home all the time then surely Gaz will watch the kids whilst she has a shower and washes her hair?

Reactions: 9
Not being funny but plenty of parents manage it 🤦‍♀️ She’s always waffling on about naps so it’s not as though she hasn’t got time?!

Reactions: 2
Not being funny but plenty of parents manage it 🤦‍♀️ She’s always waffling on about naps so it’s not as though she hasn’t got time?!
It’s not like she cooks or cleans in between naps clearly, most taxing part of her day must be microwaving whatever that company has pre made for them

Reactions: 1
It’s not like she cooks or cleans in between naps clearly, most taxing part of her day must be microwaving whatever that company has pre made for them
Right?! She doesn’t even seem to prepare anything for Chester and Primrose is surely too young to be properly weaned.

She will have two very spoilt children when they are older with no manners or respect from what I’ve seen. Chester knows he is in charge and it will only get worse

Reactions: 5
I'm very jealous that both her babies sleep through the night, she really has nothing to complain about now that Primrose's constipation issues have been resolved. I didn't get anything like a full night's sleep for 2 years. She's saying that Chester slept through at 6 months like that's a long time. She's got no idea!

Reactions: 6
Absolutely no idea. All the comments too “I don’t have time to brush my hair” and “omg you work so hard, you’re such an amazing mum”. Are these people crazy???

Reactions: 7
I'm very jealous that both her babies sleep through the night, she really has nothing to complain about now that Primrose's constipation issues have been resolved. I didn't get anything like a full night's sleep for 2 years. She's saying that Chester slept through at 6 months like that's a long time. She's got no idea!
My 2 and 3yr olds still wake up at least once most nights, and they get up at 4-5am. One of them has additional needs. Plus I have to go to work and do a mentally challenging job. She has it so easy!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.