Emma Mcvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chester wanted his strawberry bib back, so obviously he got it back...even though primrose was wearing it in the previous story 🤨
Of course. Why go to all the effort of parenting when you can just give in and just buy your kid a new toy #mumgoals

Reactions: 5
My 2 and 3yr olds still wake up at least once most nights, and they get up at 4-5am. One of them has additional needs. Plus I have to go to work and do a mentally challenging job. She has it so easy!
2 year old up consistently at 4am here, too! Would happily switch with her, have my house cleaned for me, meals done for me, get paid for posting a couple of shite ads rather than stress about my business going under...

Reactions: 4
I wish my only problem would be which angle to fall on the floor/bed, so I can take the same photo for a rubbish product #ad

Reactions: 3
I didn't really have an opinion on her until the constant posting pics of the baby in hospital.
She also had a bit of a rant about companies contacting her to advertise on Instagram when she's just had a baby.
People aren't mind readers. When your whole life revolves around insta & punting stuff on there, how is anyone to know.

Reactions: 6
I didn't really have an opinion on her until the constant posting pics of the baby in hospital.
She also had a bit of a rant about companies contacting her to advertise on Instagram when she's just had a baby.
People aren't mind readers. When your whole life revolves around insta & punting stuff on there, how is anyone to know.
She has also called out so called 'friends' who don't understand having a baby with reflux. You would think if they were her friends she would have that conversation in private instead of online shaming them.

Reactions: 5
If I was fablectics I would be pretty annoyed. She doesn’t ‘test’ her clothes out, she openly says she doesn’t/having got time to work out. I never seen her wearing them. She also does all her ads in bed. Really tit brand ambassador!

Reactions: 2
That boy is the most spoiled child I’ve seen in a long time. Good luck to them when he hits his teens!

Reactions: 8
She definitely needs to spend less time on the floor.....what exactly is she doing? Knob

She got her claws into Gary big time. Shes always chased celebs. Wasnt she with someone from towie. Shes seems sooo boring. If they didnt have Chester there is no way they would be together. She thinks shes something shes not because shes skinny.

If it wasnt Gary she would have gone for someone else with abit of money so she can sit on her arse like the princess she is.

I've always wondered why they settled in Leeds? I feel it was to take Gary away from his old lifestyle. But he seems like a real family man who's close to his family. From geordie OGs she seems to only be close to her dad?

She says she doesnt work out and shes that thin? I don't like commenting on peoples weight but it seems to me like shes got an unhealthy relationship with food. (As I'm sat here eating chicken nuggets for my tea 😬)

Reactions: 10
Why did fabletics choose her as an ambassador when she has said she doesn’t work out and she wears PJS all the time. The one work pic she does have she’s in PJs. It’s just such a gross attempt to crack into the mummy market.

Do they not do anything as a family? Seems like Gary has to toddler and Emma cares for the baby?

Reactions: 7
She got her claws into Gary big time. Shes always chased celebs. Wasnt she with someone from towie. Shes seems sooo boring. If they didnt have Chester there is no way they would be together. She thinks shes something shes not because shes skinny.

If it wasnt Gary she would have gone for someone else with abit of money so she can sit on her arse like the princess she is.

I've always wondered why they settled in Leeds? I feel it was to take Gary away from his old lifestyle. But he seems like a real family man who's close to his family. From geordie OGs she seems to only be close to her dad?

She says she doesnt work out and shes that thin? I don't like commenting on peoples weight but it seems to me like shes got an unhealthy relationship with food. (As I'm sat here eating chicken nuggets for my tea 😬)
They dont even live in Leeds they live in tingley. Google it. Nothing here. I live there and to go from GS and Newxqstle to here is just.. I love the place, it's quiet but bloody hell. And he paid for the house. She's a nightmare.

A bit off topic but Gaz posted a picture of himself and Chester a few days ago. I would never dispute his parentage (if Emma says he's Gaz's so he is) but blimey side to side Chester doesn't look like Gary or, imo, even Emma?! I know his blue eyes must come from his mother's side but for some reason I just can't see either of his parents in him. I know it's not a massive deal or anything but that picture Gaz uploaded just shocked me... he's disabled comments on it too and I think it's pretty obvious why

A bit off topic but Gaz posted a picture of himself and Chester a few days ago. I would never dispute his parentage (if Emma says he's Gaz's so he is) but blimey side to side Chester doesn't look like Gary or, imo, even Emma?! I know his blue eyes must come from his mother's side but for some reason I just can't see either of his parents in him. I know it's not a massive deal or anything but that picture Gaz uploaded just shocked me... he's disabled comments on it too and I think it's pretty obvious why
Primrose on the other hand seems to be a mixture of both of them, more so Gaz! I’ve just looked at the picture you mentioned and I’ve never noticed before but my god I see what you mean 😐

Reactions: 1
Didn’t they break up but got back together when they found out Emma was pregnant? Seems like Gary is just settling for Emma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.