Emma Mcvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean why are they supposed to do, bleach his skin?
put more sunscreen on? Not have him out during the hottest times? Tanning is just as damaging

She defo has like health anxiety or something she doesn’t seem to have any friends either
she expects her friends to be constantly supportive of her and only her. When they are not, she will put up quotes on her stories about how much she is struggling and how no one cares!

Reactions: 4
I can’t stand her and and her constant woo is me moaning! She’s got Gary at home 24/7 but still can’t find the time to clean or cook. Clothes gifted to the kids left right and centre. I’ve got 4 kids one the same age as primrose and still find the time to do it even with a husband working full time. It’s called life! You just get on with it! Maybe an unpopular opinion but I think Chester is a brat who’s never been said no to!
I've thought the same about Chester

put more sunscreen on? Not have him out during the hottest times? Tanning is just as damaging

she expects her friends to be constantly supportive of her and only her. When they are not, she will put up quotes on her stories about how much she is struggling and how no one cares!
You know you can tan with sunscreen on...?

You know you can tan with sunscreen on...?
🤣 I am aware but a child should have their sunscreen reapplied, wear a hat and not go out during the hottest times. Pretty basic really.

It also could be her using her ridiculous filters in Chester to make him darker than he is

Last edited:
🤣 I am aware but a child should have their sunscreen reapplied, wear a hat and not go out during the hottest times. Pretty basic really.

It also could be her using her ridiculous filters in Chester to make him darker than he is
I think it’s more filters than anything! For some reason it seems to be a thing these instagram muppets do to make the kids look really tanned 🙄

Reactions: 2
I’ve posted about Emma in a few other threads (one was the Geordie Shore one). I find her so rude and obnoxious. She wants the influencer freebies life but doesn’t want any criticism of any kind, even constructive. I followed her earlier on and the more followers she got, the more above everyone else she though she was. I unfollowed her when she would ask her followers for advice and I messaged a few times and she would read but never like. I didn’t even expect a reply but it takes one second to like a comment! She’s got time to respond to negative though! Also, I could never be influenced by anything she promotes because she promotes everything and anything. Nothing genuine about any of it!

Shocked that both who are at home can’t be arsed to cook themselves a meal. Yet will apparently spend ‘hours’ playing with Chester in their car. Maybe they could just drive to a store pick up a ready meal and cook it? I don’t get why it has to be two of them at the same time.

She was a lingerie model before kids, I remember she went away for work for a week Chester was a few months old. It seems Gary wanted the naturally beautiful and slim wife and the status that comes from that image. They share all the amazing praise they get from being such great hands on parents but really who is that coming from? They aren’t anymore involved than anyone else I know, only difference is that they don’t have to leave their kids to go to work. I’m also not buying that they are friends with Aaron and Talia in real life, think there’s a bit of jealousy there.
I think so too. Talia and Emma both try and sell the same stuff. Think it’s all bullcrap. I can imagine Emma being quite snobby!

I do all that with my kids and they are still ridiculously tanned, their dad is the same

• Heart
Does anyone know if Gaz is actually faithful these days? I just can’t see it myself
I know what you mean and I think the same but he always seems to be home with his kids, even prior to lockdown. I don’t know when he would find the time 😂

Reactions: 5
I know what you mean and I think the same but he always seems to be home with his kids, even prior to lockdown. I don’t know when he would find the time 😂
I think that’s more than case ha she keeps him in sight. Although I still wouldn’t put it past him he used to try and pull girls in front of other girls so 😂

Reactions: 1
I think that’s more than case ha she keeps him in sight. Although I still wouldn’t put it past him he used to try and pull girls in front of other girls so 😂
Definitely wouldn’t put it past him 🤣 I think he would be v careful about it if he was now due to risking seeing his kids less if they split up. He seems like a really good Dad.

I actually think he seems pretty blissed out in the family life bubble. She runs a tight ship and it seems does most of the cooking, cleaning and kids stuff and he still gets to have his golf days etc. I don’t reckon he would risk it. The proposal seemed weird to me though, I think she was just in shock but he did the whole thing and she didn’t even go outside or put the baby down. Just didn’t scream love of my life.

I just wonder what he will say to the kids when they are older and can Google 😬 imagine finding clips of Geordie Shore with your dad in 🤢

• Haha
Fame hungry she was with Mario from Towie before she got her claws in Gary wasn’t she. Work-shy the pair of them, want to make money scamming Instagram followers yet can’t stand to receive any criticism

imagine having two adults at home all day every day and can’t find time to cook or clean 😂 embarrassing! Bet they can’t stand each other living in each other’s pockets all day long

also agree Chester is spoilt always moaning and whinging like his mother

Also does anyone remember her publicly outing what a cheating scumbag Gary was on twitter or something and they conveniently deleting it cos she got knocked up?! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Fame hungry she was with Mario from Towie before she got her claws in Gary wasn’t she. Work-shy the pair of them, want to make money scamming Instagram followers yet can’t stand to receive any criticism

imagine having two adults at home all day every day and can’t find time to cook or clean 😂 embarrassing! Bet they can’t stand each other living in each other’s pockets all day long

Also does anyone remember her publicly outing what a cheating scumbag Gary was on twitter or something and they conveniently deleting it cos she got knocked up?! 😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

They deffinalty wouldnt still be together if it wasnt for Chester. I assume he was an accident.

Bit of topic but same with Aaron and Tahila (how ever you spell it). Sure they split up and all of a sudden she was pregnant.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.