Emma Mcvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
put more sunscreen on? Not have him out during the hottest times? Tanning is just as damaging

she expects her friends to be constantly supportive of her and only her. When they are not, she will put up quotes on her stories about how much she is struggling and how no one cares!
This post has made me realise we need an eye roll emoji lol it would be the most used. Absolutely no one needs needy friends (n)

Reactions: 2
Next time she ask for recommendations, I’m going to message her and say ‘use google’. Think they are worse than FOD and MOD

Reactions: 5
Of course she did that’s the only reason she asked for recommendations than using google like a normal person. I dunno how they’d not cringe at themselves the little begs 🤷🏼‍
Ok I actually find this disgusting. House Cleaners would be some of the most affected during covid when people are locking down and don’t want strangers in their homes. After most likely loosing work and taking a huge financial hit Gary and Emma are accepting freebies that they can afford to pay for. I don’t care if you are giving them exposure, if they did a good job you should give them a good review anyway. Pay them what they are worth! The same goes for the rubbish she advertising. A huge chunk of her following would be families or single mums with low income. She should ask herself if I struggle to buy nappies and only get one luxury item for myself a month, would I spend my hard earned money on ear pods (or whatever tit it was that day)???? If the answer is no, do not promote it to people who look up to you and follow you. She lacks any social awareness.

Reactions: 13
munchesuan by proxy? I don’t think she’s THAT bad. She’s just a really precious princess. Has no idea what the real world is like, so when she faces difficulties it’s 100% worse than it is
I don’t think that’s fair her daughter had to have Botox in her anus, hardly a standard healthy baby 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Was the carpet cleaning definitely a gift? She didn't mark it as gifted and I know she's not the best at declaring stuff but it may well not have been declared as a gift because they paid for it?

Reactions: 1
Was the carpet cleaning definitely a gift? She didn't mark it as gifted and I know she's not the best at declaring stuff but it may well not have been declared as a gift because they paid for it?
Fair enough! I hope they did :)

They deffinalty wouldnt still be together if it wasnt for Chester. I assume he was an accident.

Bit of topic but same with Aaron and Tahila (how ever you spell it). Sure they split up and all of a sudden she was pregnant.
If I remember rightly she got pregnant and then they split up, based on the show they did recently I'd say she probably sacked him off because he absolutely didn't appreciate her, it did seem like he changed his tune a bit later in the series though and they seem to be back together (unless they're just in the same house because of the baby)

I’m torn between thinking that they have a really nice life and it must be great to be able to not have any money worries and stay home together and look after the kids and then I think that their whole life seems very unhealthy, neither seem to have any friends and Instagram seems to be their whole world!

Reactions: 11
I’m torn between thinking that they have a really nice life and it must be great to be able to not have any money worries and stay home together and look after the kids and then I think that their whole life seems very unhealthy, neither seem to have any friends and Instagram seems to be their whole world!
I just think they look really awkward around each other and very unsuited

Reactions: 4
How come primrose’s rash doesn’t show up on her photos? Ah that’s right she filters them. I remember that rant she went on about how she never filters are kid’s photos and that she just has an amazing phone 🙄

Reactions: 5
Such a weird thing to rant over! Every time I think we are all being too harsh and she is just trying her best you remember all the nasty rants. Honestly the woman just needs something in her life outside of her family and Instagram.

I haven’t read all the posts, so I’m not sure if this has already been mentioned. But so funny I was watching All the old school Towie this morning, And has Emma pops up as one of Mario’s girlfriends! Looks like she has a thing for ‘ reality stars’

I haven’t read all the posts, so I’m not sure if this has already been mentioned. But so funny I was watching All the old school Towie this morning, And has Emma pops up as one of Mario’s girlfriends! Looks like she has a thing for ‘ reality stars’
Haha!! This makes sense now as he has like all her old photos and I had wondered why!

Yeah someone mentioned it before and posted up a photo of him mushing ice cream in her face. She is fame hungry.

This article is hilarious looking back ... TGIs would be the most exciting thing about her right now 😂

Oh my gosh “I am too classy to go on A date to TGI Friday’s” Emma. Your favourite lunch place is Costa. I always thought it was the kids that got to her but it seems she has always loved a good rant and a free meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.