Emma Mcvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmm, I think perhaps she’s milking her story about Chesters “horrific stomach problems” a bit that’s been in the news lately, I really felt for them until she mentioned a medication dissolved in water miraculously fixed it.... she’s talking about omeprazole/losec mups, which means he had reflux, which a huge amount of babies also have, it’s not horrific, my newborn also has it, you just need to look after them a little differently to the traditional way, it’s a culture shock but not the end of the world. I don’t know enough about their current situation with the new baby so won’t comment on that, but I get the impression perhaps certain things are embellished for sympathy or a few coins to sell the story

Reactions: 2
Judging my her insta stories yesterday i think , or the previous day. Their baby has had surgery twice now , and they have been in hospital for a while now with her. Also saw the story she did, about brands messaging her as she hasn’t done ADS for their products . With them being in hospital, and the messages being rude . Simply say no thank you to the freebie then .

I feel like she cops a lot of hate out of jealousy but at the same time just completely lacks any sort of awareness or emotional maturity. “Toddlers are soo hard” “I never get a break” “it’s non stop from 7am to 7pm”. All parents experience this and most do not get gifted meal delivery services, help from sleep consultants, clothes and furniture. Both parents are home full time to help, so many people would kill for that. I’m not sure if she is just completely immature And out of touch with the reality of a lot of parents or is suffering from some degree of post natal depression.

Reactions: 6
Judging my her insta stories yesterday i think , or the previous day. Their baby has had surgery twice now , and they have been in hospital for a while now with her. Also saw the story she did, about brands messaging her as she hasn’t done ADS for their products . With them being in hospital, and the messages being rude . Simply say no thank you to the freebie then .
Yes exactly. Constantly complaining about brands and having to produce content for them. It’s pretty simple, just don’t accept the gift or send it back. She’s thick as bricks.

Reactions: 4
Yes exactly. Constantly complaining about brands and having to produce content for them. It’s pretty simple, just don’t accept the gift or send it back. She’s thick as bricks.
Could you imagine gifted her a 100 pounds free stuff . Hearing nothing from her or seeing your stuff advertised. Messaging asking about said AD and her doing a insta story on you 🤣. That’s one way to cut down the amount of AD offers you have Emma . She’s just a drama lama .

The moaning is getting pretty tiresome from her. Her stories just now are her complaining and moaning about people. Both her and Gary are home full-time, they have a massive house and garden, huge amounts of toys to entertain the kids, and #gifted stuff arriving all the time. And she moans all the time about how hard it is having to post a few Instagram ads. Ok hun.

They actively decided to have two kids close in age so I dunno why she’s going on about it being so hard all the time. It was her choice!

Reactions: 10
Over 915k followers so I guess she’s doing something right? The people who watched Gary on Geordie Shore aren’t young anymore and I doubt any one with kids looks at her as aspirational. That said I am looking forward to the #gifted wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She feeds her baby when she's lying in a bouncer chair. She also lives near me. She is not the best mummy in the world.

Reactions: 1
Moaning again that anything she posts gets negative comments on it. Well yes, if you monetise your kids and post them all over your public Instagram, then people will unfortunately have things to say, both positive and negative.

Reactions: 7
I don’t follow her but have seen his posts of her or his repost of her stories and it is just her constantly in her dressing gown playing with him, I know that’s not a bad thing but it feels a bit false it’s always like oh how crazy and funny she is and what a great mum like it’s done for Instagram really and not real life
Yes it used to be very obvious she knew gary was secretly recording her!

Also what’s with the constant reposting of each other. We get it, your kids are super cute. Is it a joint sponsorship thing that they both have to show the product? A lot of the criticism she gets from the mummy police is pathetic but when you market your kids like they do it really does just open them up to those sorts of comments. She needs to learn to just block and delete.

That also showed that Gary is no fool. He knew exactly how to turn public opinion about Emma.

She feeds her baby when she's lying in a bouncer chair. She also lives near me. She is not the best mummy in the world.
I think this is because of her feeding issues (not saying its a good idea because I have no clue about feeding a baby with issues) but she's posted about needed to feed her sat up and she has to stay there for a while after

Reactions: 3
I think this is because of her feeding issues (not saying its a good idea because I have no clue about feeding a baby with issues) but she's posted about needed to feed her sat up and she has to stay there for a while after
I fed my baby like this too? Not sure what the problem is with it?

I used to roll my eyes out of my head at Gaz and Emma. The showing off of cars and expensive stuff, the pouting selfies, the 'look at my tiny baby bump, ooh you're all so mean pointing out how tiny it is!'

Since they've had the kids it's like they've changed personality completely. The kids have been the making of them. Now I love watching their stories to see what they've been up to. Granted they live quite near me and I have a similar age toddler, so I'm partly using them for ideas for days out!

I agree about her reacting to negative comments on her posts. I think part of the reason she gets the comments is because she's a biter. She would be better off just ignoring them. But you're right, they are choosing to broadcast their parenting to the world on a public social media profile, so they can't expect every comment they get to always be positive.

Also, OK your toddler is hyper, but at least once he has gone to bed he sleeps through for 12 hours! It could be a lot worse! You could be seeing him all night too!!

Reactions: 9
In the picture, the baby is laid down...

I fed my baby like this too? Not sure what the problem is with it?
It's a choking hazard to feed them half laying down in a bouncer. Also sitting up with minimal support is one of the milestones recommended before a baby is ready to wean which is probably why people moan at her for it. I know she's introducing solids early because of reflux though so if her baby can't sit there's not much she can do, but people are going off what the majority of babies should be doing.

I've had to unfollow her recently. I started following her just after she announced she was pregnant with their daughter and didn't mind her but the constant moaning was getting to me and I feel like all she does is advertise her kids like it's an insta show. There's nothing 'real' about her.

All she does is moan about how hard life is when actually she has it pretty good... no money worries, not like she has to go back to work after maternity, can basically do whatever she wants yet she moans about looking after the kids she CHOSE to have

Reactions: 11
Slight over sharing of Primrose without a nappy on! I’m sure that there used to be a joint thread for them both but I can’t find it!

Is anyone else also a bit horrified over the sleeping arrangements? Primrose has SO much stuff in her cot!

Slight over sharing of Primrose without a nappy on! I’m sure that there used to be a joint thread for them both but I can’t find it!

Is anyone else also a bit horrified over the sleeping arrangements? Primrose has SO much stuff in her cot!
I don’t agree with anybody sharing a photo of their child without a nappy or clothes on!! Especially somebody in the public eye who moans about getting trolled daily.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.