Emma Mcvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably going to get a lot of hate for this but.....can Primrose really be that ill? She was in and out of hospital with Chester a lot when he was little too, and when Primrose was really young, she said the hospital couldn't find anything wrong with her despite numerous trips up there. I could be (and hope I am!) completely wrong but I'm getting Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy vibes from her.
Think exactly the same she wants something wrong with her child fair enough reflux and cows milk allergy is hard going but from the get go there has been issues with primrose and now shes asking for opinions on some disorder the child is huge shes not painting typical picture and would you ask for a DM on your child's health like

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she is comfortable with primrose not being a tiny petite baby like chester was. I really don’t

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she is comfortable with primrose not being a tiny petite baby like chester was. I really don’t
I've got the same impression. I don't think she's be happy if her daughter was 'chubby'. She seems to love being skinny and showing herself off. Remember a few days after Chester was born and she was saying she had lost all the baby weight. They slagged off other mums who hadn't lost weight straight away as lazy and pizza addicts etc. Emma looks painfully skinny at the moment. It's especially noticeable in her legs

Reactions: 5
I've got the same impression. I don't think she's be happy if her daughter was 'chubby'. She seems to love being skinny and showing herself off. Remember a few days after Chester was born and she was saying she had lost all the baby weight. They slagged off other mums who hadn't lost weight straight away as lazy and pizza addicts etc. Emma looks painfully skinny at the moment. It's especially noticeable in her legs
her paleness is highlighting this too. She honestly looks unwell

Reactions: 3
She isn't and she keeps highlighting it all the time. Primrose is just a baby but will have a complex about her weight when she's old enough to understand if Emma carries on like this.

This ⬆ She needs to stop projecting her own weight issues onto her baby. She isn't well at all.

I think she has a warped version of what life is like with a newborn. She obviously thought it would be feed, sleep, poop etc. Babies get uncomfortable and sometimes inconsolable, this doesn’t mean that there is something ‘wrong’ with them health wise. They are just adjusting life outside. Yes she may have been abit sickie but so are 70% of newborns. She didn’t lose any significant amount of weight, she gained appropriately. I do think she put her through unnecessary investigations/operations, I think with regular lactulose she would have been fine and grown out of the constipation like most babies do- after they start crawling and varies diet etc. She claims that she rather do a more ‘natural’ cure to Primrose’s constipation which is just hilarious, there’s nothing natural about putting your few week old on an elective surgery list!

I think she seems very neurotic. Does she have a mum? Saw her dad on OG but no sign of her mum.

I think she has a warped version of what life is like with a newborn. She obviously thought it would be feed, sleep, poop etc. Babies get uncomfortable and sometimes inconsolable, this doesn’t mean that there is something ‘wrong’ with them health wise. They are just adjusting life outside. Yes she may have been abit sickie but so are 70% of newborns. She didn’t lose any significant amount of weight, she gained appropriately. I do think she put her through unnecessary investigations/operations, I think with regular lactulose she would have been fine and grown out of the constipation like most babies do- after they start crawling and varies diet etc. She claims that she rather do a more ‘natural’ cure to Primrose’s constipation which is just hilarious, there’s nothing natural about putting your few week old on an elective surgery list!
I very much doubt they would have operated unless it was needed tho, I work with children with bowel issues and they wouldn’t just operate for no reason

Was it an actual op? I thought it was Botox or is that considered surgery ? Constipation issues are HARD (we’ve been there with our child) but it’s also so common. I feel like when primrose was born she led her followers to believe her child had an incurable disease....

I very much doubt they would have operated unless it was needed tho, I work with children with bowel issues and they wouldn’t just operate for no reason

Unless it was done privately? They would have investigated with a lower GI contrast and given her sedatives for it, still quite invasive.

Completely agree, and this is why I thought she had MSBP but I don't think she would deliberately harm her children. She's very neurotic and health-obsessed even though Primrose seems to be doing fine. And what was all that about Primrose's "squint" the other day, that isn't even noticeable? She's always going on about the baby's alleged health issues, comparing her to other babies to show how "big" she is, and now telling her followers that they call her "bog eye." I honestly think that the only person with issues is Emma herself.

I think she has anxiety/depression. She’s Uber thin, barely leaves the house (even before COVID), can’t seem to look after the children and run a household and just seems to be lying down all the time. Hopefully she can speak to her GP/Health Visitor and get some help.

Reactions: 2
Unless it was done privately? They would have investigated with a lower GI contrast and given her sedatives for it, still quite invasive.
Not really if you think somthing is wrong, I don’t think it’s invasive if you are worried, although as said above she’s gaining weight well and looks great although we don’t know, we only see small moments of the day, i would never want to just assume someone is well because they look well, many children with gi issues you would never know

I do actually remember her saying at the time that primrose was straining but nothing was coming out, and saying 'this can't be normal!!' I remember thinking that's quite common, my little boy had it. It's where they haven't yet learnt which muscles to contract and which muscles to relax in order to poo, so they try to clench everything, and it doesn't work! Then they get upset! It passes eventually once they figure out how to do it. I did wonder whether that was what primrose had, and that she was getting worried about it, but it's pretty normal. Although she did say that primrose didn't have a bowel movement for a long time so perhaps I was wrong.

Probably going to get a lot of hate for this but.....can Primrose really be that ill? She was in and out of hospital with Chester a lot when he was little too, and when Primrose was really young, she said the hospital couldn't find anything wrong with her despite numerous trips up there. I could be (and hope I am!) completely wrong but I'm getting Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy vibes from her.

I said this ages ago in this thread I think she has some sort of health anxiety or something

Completely agree, and this is why I thought she had MSBP but I don't think she would deliberately harm her children. She's very neurotic and health-obsessed even though Primrose seems to be doing fine. And what was all that about Primrose's "squint" the other day, that isn't even noticeable? She's always going on about the baby's alleged health issues, comparing her to other babies to show how "big" she is, and now telling her followers that they call her "bog eye." I honestly think that the only person with issues is Emma herself.
she’s totally made up that squint the kid looks fine!!!

she’s totally made up that squint the kid looks fine!!!

My son had a slight tinge in his eyes in photos. I never noticed But my mother in law kept bringing it up to the point I got him seen. I was told babies bridge of noses don’t grow until a certain age and not to worry. I can’t even notice anything in that photo she posted

My son had a slight tinge in his eyes in photos. I never noticed But my mother in law kept bringing it up to the point I got him seen. I was told babies bridge of noses don’t grow until a certain age and not to worry. I can’t even notice anything in that photo she posted
Definitely seems a silly thing to bring up so young, as you say things change so quickly with little ones. And the squint is so minor I can’t even see it in the photo so I’m sure primrose will be fine. I just can’t fathom why she’s highlighted it tbh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.