Emma Mcvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That post about Primrose’s eye has really annoyed me... she clearly only shared it so that people would comment in a negative way then she could share the mean comments and have a rant!

Such an odd way to act about your own child, ‘I call her a bog eye’ ... charming!

Reactions: 6
That post about Primrose’s eye has really annoyed me... she clearly only shared it so that people would comment in a negative way then she could share the mean comments and have a rant!

Such an odd way to act about your own child, ‘I call her a bog eye’ ... charming!
It might be because its first thing, but I cant see anything wrong with her eye. If she says her got a babies imperfection and then calls her bog eye 😶 Shes trolling her kid her self, right nice mum.

Reactions: 8
It’s another thing for her to get attention over. I always find it strange when she posts a photo the first comment is always a negative one....

Just seen that post about Primose... she doesnt even have a bog eye? and imagine calling your kid a bog eye

• Angry
I saw that, someone comment on Primroses squint as soon as she put the picture up. She replied to the woman and then added what she did to her stories. Honestly I thought her reply was pretty level headed compared to her normal arguments. I would be annoyed too if people wrote rude comments on pictures of my little cash cow.

Reactions: 4
It’s quite normal for babies to have one lazy eye. It’s not even that bad you wouldn’t even notice if she didn’t point it out. Another example of Emma wanting to control everything.

I honestly didn’t notice a thing wrong with her eyes? She’s just creating problems to cause an argument, like someone else just pointed out with chesters eyes she ‘doesn’t filter’ ok hun 😒

I don’t get why she thinks shes some kind of celeb, she’s an absolute no body. And they need to cut that little boys hair. Im Sorry but it’s awful.

I don’t get why she thinks shes some kind of celeb, she’s an absolute no body. And they need to cut that little boys hair. Im Sorry but it’s awful.
She just got lucky trapping gaz by getting pregnant that’s the only reason she lives in a big house and can do insta ADs for a living

Reactions: 3
Look at the most recent photo on her grid of the two kids. Chester’s feet are black with tan marks. She has probably added a filter to make him look more brown but the tan lines are undeniable. I understand he’s not burnt but surely that means he has spent a huge amount of time in the sun.. my 3 year old plays outside in the sun but by using factor 50 cream and all the other precautions, she never has any sort of tan 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
A19B41E4-EB71-42E5-A37D-DAFB0D113B4C.jpeg

Both these comments were left 3 days ago and she’s not bothered to respond to either of these poor women! She’s lightning fast to argue with anyone who ‘trolls’ her though...shows where her priorities are.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
See that’s exactly why I hate these insta mums who promote tit with no accountability. Also did you just see the wrap. Sorry but that is actually child sized. No wonder she is so small.

Look at the most recent photo on her grid of the two kids. Chester’s feet are black with tan marks. She has probably added a filter to make him look more brown but the tan lines are undeniable. I understand he’s not burnt but surely that means he has spent a huge amount of time in the sun.. my 3 year old plays outside in the sun but by using factor 50 cream and all the other precautions, she never has any sort of tan 🤷‍♀️
They also don’t realise that applying in the morning is not enough.
He needs it reapplied every 2-3 hours. I guess they don’t reapply because like most 2 Year
Olds they just kick off.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.