Emma Mcvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, and I know this has been discussed at length, but how hard is it to make a wrap. It is literally the easiest, simplest, cheapest thing ever. Whyyyyy are you outsourcing it. It just seems like she has some major food aversion, eating disorder control issues where she doesn’t even want to purchase or prepare food that she will inevitably pass onto the kids. Meanwhile I think Gary is off trying to establish himself as a business man somewhere. Very funny about him trying to get free cars etc. it’s so embarrassing how shameless they are and even worse how many people look up to them.

Reactions: 5
I'm sure I read somewhere that he invested alot of his geordie shore money into properties. I think he buys cheap ones auctions, does them up and sells on. If that's true at least he hasn't wasted alot of his money like the other GS people. I'm surprised that given there lifestyle before that they haven't taken chester on many holidays and haven't done the typical z lister type places (Dubai/Maldives etc). (Not got anything against Dubai, we took our 2yr old and it was amazing such a great friendly place for toddlers ). Maybe they just haven't been gifted one 🤣

Reactions: 4
I'm sure I read somewhere that he invested alot of his geordie shore money into properties. I think he buys cheap ones auctions, does them up and sells on. If that's true at least he hasn't wasted alot of his money like the other GS people. I'm surprised that given there lifestyle before that they haven't taken chester on many holidays and haven't done the typical z lister type places (Dubai/Maldives etc). (Not got anything against Dubai, we took our 2yr old and it was amazing such a great friendly place for toddlers ). Maybe they just haven't been gifted one 🤣
Love Dubai! We went there first on way to Thailand on Honeymoon and didn't think it would be child friendly! We were shocked how child friendly it is! We since brought our son 4 times and were supposed to be going next week! Damn Covid!!!

Reactions: 1
Love Dubai! We went there first on way to Thailand on Honeymoon and didn't think it would be child friendly! We were shocked how child friendly it is! We since brought our son 4 times and were supposed to be going next week! Damn Covid!!!
I know we didn't think it would be as child friendly as it was and everywhere just felt safe. How annoying you can't go next week. Hope you manage to rearrange it

Fair play if that’s what he’s done - hasn’t pissed it all away 👍🏼

I remember watching an interview and he said a lot of the GS guys had pissed their money away while he was busy investing it and he and Vicky were in competition to become the first GS millionaire.

Yeah he is a ‘property developer’. Pretty sure he works with Emma’s dad who is a builder, think he does most of the work but Gary puts the money into it

Guys. Have you seen this? My little boy is 7 days younger and he only weights 18lb 7. Why on earth does her baby girl weigh 23lb? If she has such severe diet issues and reflux, she wouldn't gain weight like that.
how old is primrose now? I remember when my little one weighed 10.5kg she was over age 1 🤔 she definitely can’t be that bad with reflux, seems like she’s keeping a lot down. I didn’t have a reflux baby but aren’t they sick all the time?

My baby had silent reflux so he wasn’t sick but still very uncomfortable and had a lot of feeding issues.

He’s 15 months now and still only weighs 22lb.

how old is primrose now? I remember when my little one weighed 10.5kg she was over age 1 🤔 she definitely can’t be that bad with reflux, seems like she’s keeping a lot down. I didn’t have a reflux baby but aren’t they sick all the time?
Probably going to get a lot of hate for this but.....can Primrose really be that ill? She was in and out of hospital with Chester a lot when he was little too, and when Primrose was really young, she said the hospital couldn't find anything wrong with her despite numerous trips up there. I could be (and hope I am!) completely wrong but I'm getting Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy vibes from her.

Reactions: 8
Probably going to get a lot of hate for this but.....can Primrose really be that ill? She was in and out of hospital with Chester a lot when he was little too, and when Primrose was really young, she said the hospital couldn't find anything wrong with her despite numerous trips up there. I could be (and hope I am!) completely wrong but I'm getting Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy vibes from her.
I don’t think it would be that as that’s a form of child abuse and she clearly loves her children. I think it’s more health anxiety/OCD.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it would be that as that’s a form of child abuse and she clearly loves her children. I think it’s more health anxiety/OCD.
Yes, I take it back, you've explained it much better. I was wrong to say MSBP. I think you've hit the nail on the head with health anxiety and OCD.

Yeah I agree I think she might be a bit of a hypochondriac and thinks any tiny issue is something bigger than it is. If she thinks there is an issue though I wish she’d just keep it private with her GP I hate when influencers ask their followers to diagnose their child 🙄

Her baby doesn't have that many issues. At all. No way are our babies either the same age or older and loads smaller. She's ridiculous

If I remember correctly primrose has trouble pooing regardless of what she eats & sure she needed botox or something to help her. That could be why she is a heavy. I wouldn’t look at her think she is a fat baby though, she looks more solid & in proportion.

Reactions: 3
If I remember correctly primrose has trouble pooing regardless of what she eats & sure she needed botox or something to help her. That could be why she is a heavy. I wouldn’t look at her think she is a fat baby though, she looks more solid & in proportion.
i agree she doesn’t look fat or anything But she is clearly gaining weight fine which would seem strange for all these issues Emma says she has. My daughter had chronic constipation and was put on some long term meds which worked a treat and meant we could all live normal lives. I think she should just go see a doctor and discuss options. There are many out there and long term use of laxatives will not harm a child- but continuous constipation will. Why does Emma always insist on pointing out how ‘chunky/big’ (her own words) primrose is???

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.