Emma Mcvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely seems a silly thing to bring up so young, as you say things change so quickly with little ones. And the squint is so minor I can’t even see it in the photo so I’m sure primrose will be fine. I just can’t fathom why she’s highlighted it tbh.
I am a health visitor and never noticed her eye before...... again seems emma looking for issues

Reactions: 2
She’s starting to post conspiracy theory videos now 😬
Yep. She is coming across as rather unhinged. Gaz looks miserable as sin too. I think he's dealing with a hell of a lot behind the scenes.

Reactions: 6
Yep. She is coming across as rather unhinged. Gaz looks miserable as sin too. I think he's dealing with a hell of a lot behind the scenes.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they were on the rocks, which is sad, because they’ve a young family

Reactions: 1
yep something seems off lately. Why is Gary always out with Chester and she stays in with primrose. What’s wrong with doing stuff altogether

Reactions: 2
She is just arm candy to him. Poor lad, I bet he thought she’d be a good laugh, then bam! He is trapped!

She just did a long post about his ‘constipation’ yet again rude to her followers who suggested things!

yep something seems off lately. Why is Gary always out with Chester and she stays in with primrose. What’s wrong with doing stuff altogether
That bit I do understand to a certain extent because I have a son who was a livewire when younger just like Chester (but not spoilt; he just doesn't stop!) so it was easier for my husband to take him out to let off some steam whilst I looked after the baby and had five minutes peace!

However we did things together too whereas they don't seem to. When Emma was pregnant they were always out as a three, often visiting farms or just out and about. It's really sad they don't do that anymore and I think it's because of Emma's anxiety and OCD.

But if she was a single mum or partner was at work she would have to look after both of them? She seems a full on muchausen by proxy mother to me, everything has to be wrong. Every little food makes primrose so ill, but Gary is just happily feeding her with no post about how poorly she is

She put up an ad the other day for fablethics or one of those companies and she just seemed really down, lacklustre and unhappy

I just wonder what she would have done if she had been in a ‘normal scenario’ where the dad gets 2 weeks paternity leave then goes back to work. I know lots of women who manage two kids. Hats off to them but Emma wouldn’t be one of them

Reactions: 7
I just wonder what she would have done if she had been in a ‘normal scenario’ where the dad gets 2 weeks paternity leave then goes back to work. I know lots of women who manage two kids. Hats off to them but Emma wouldn’t be one of them
I remember that. My husband didn't even get a week off and it was the hardest time of my life! Emma is lucky to have Gary there full time. I think he fits his work in around the children.

I remember that. My husband didn't even get a week off and it was the hardest time of my life! Emma is lucky to have Gary there full time. I think he fits his work in around the children.
Emma is someone who would never think she is lucky- she only thinks she has the right to. I hate how she only asks for recommendations online. Doesn’t she have a health visitor? Ring them stop asking complete strangers to help.

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t realise his lucky she is to have Garry there every day. I have a two year old and a 5 month old and it is bloody hard work when your partner has to work full time.

Reactions: 9
She doesn’t realise his lucky she is to have Garry there every day. I have a two year old and a 5 month old and it is bloody hard work when your partner has to work full time.
Both of them sleep through to! I honestly have no idea what her problem is. Such a ridiculous princess

Reactions: 7
probably shouldn't have laughed but this is rhem. 😂😂

I didn't get a bump until I was about 5.5, 6 months. It just 'popped' and was bigger than this. Her baby was a whole lb bigger than my boy. She is far too unhealthy

So Gaz posted a couple of grid posts about his mate, who appears to be a Forex scammer. A few people commented that it was a scam and Gaz should be ashamed of himself for promoting it. So in response, he continued posting just as much, but turned all the comments off so no one could point out that it's a completely fraudulent scheme and warn people against it so they don't lose their money.

Just how much is this bloke paying him??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So Gaz posted a couple of grid posts about his mate, who appears to be a Forex scammer. A few people commented that it was a scam and Gaz should be ashamed of himself for promoting it. So in response, he continued posting just as much, but turned all the comments off so no one could point out that it's a completely fraudulent scheme and warn people against it so they don't lose their money.

Probably enough to buy him the latest Range Rover!

Reactions: 3

Is this that Dan B bloke? I couldn't quite work out what his deal was lol x

Yes, the FCA have issued warnings to not get involved, because these people are not qualified, registered or regulated, and lots of people have lost money.

Several of the Geordie Shore lot have got wrapped up in them, presumably been paid to post an endorsement but never bothered to actually check out what they were endorsing. The fact that Gaz has disabled the comments leads me to believe he knows exactly what he's endorsing, he just doesn't want everyone else to know.

Reactions: 3
Who on earth gives a 2 year old a NERF gun. I have a two year old and the thought of him pointing it at his eye gives me shivers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.