Emma Mcvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them fabletic things are horrendous looking.... why is she always lying in bed?! I've got a 6 month old and toddler I don't get to the toilet in peace 🙃

Reactions: 8
She reckons she is OCD that's why he wears the shoes. If she is OCD, why does she look filthy and why does she not clean?

Reactions: 3
Fabletics is the biggest con going… I got the two for £24 and to be fair they are really nice leggings but they get you on the subscription and they’re super expensive without the discount! It’s really annoying that she gets them for free!

Reactions: 4
I had to take fabletics to a legal level because they took money five times and never sent me items. I ended up getting compensation. They are literally the worst. And I'm 5ft and got the short ones. They were still too long.

• Wow
Yes, the FCA have issued warnings to not get involved, because these people are not qualified, registered or regulated, and lots of people have lost money.

Several of the Geordie Shore lot have got wrapped up in them, presumably been paid to post an endorsement but never bothered to actually check out what they were endorsing. The fact that Gaz has disabled the comments leads me to believe he knows exactly what he's endorsing, he just doesn't want everyone else to know.

This pisses me off so much. Ok, flog some daft make up or clothing that folk might buy, worst case scenario they don't get their order or the product is a bit tit, but see influencers promoting these 'traders' it's the lowest of the low. Do they realise that some people do take things at face value, if they get involved with this they could loose their savings, their wages, end up in debt. If you have money to invest go and speak to a financial adviser who is actually qualified not some two bit idiot off Instagram that has watched a youtube video on stocks and shares. It just shouldn't be allowed and folk like Gary should be ashamed of themselves for promoting it for a few bucks and some freebies. Rant over.

Reactions: 11
This pisses me off so much. Ok, flog some daft make up or clothing that folk might buy, worst case scenario they don't get their order or the product is a bit tit, but see influencers promoting these 'traders' it's the lowest of the low. Do they realise that some people do take things at face value, if they get involved with this they could loose their savings, their wages, end up in debt. If you have money to invest go and speak to a financial adviser who is actually qualified not some two bit idiot off Instagram that has watched a youtube video on stocks and shares. It just shouldn't be allowed and folk like Gary should be ashamed of themselves for promoting it for a few bucks and some freebies. Rant over.
1000% agree. I sometimes worry we are all out of line with these threads but these z list reality stars are scamming people and exploiting their children for relatability/credibility to try and hide it. Lowest of the low. Also who needs a subscription to leggings??? A new workout outfit every month is just stupid.

Reactions: 13
1000% agree. I sometimes worry we are all out of line with these threads but these z list reality stars are scamming people and exploiting their children for relatability/credibility to try and hide it. Lowest of the low. Also who needs a subscription to leggings??? A new workout outfit every month is just stupid.
Emma seems to be promoting them weekly though 😡

Reactions: 2
See gaz has quit OGs because he is struggling with juggling family life and work. She sits in her pjs all day and he plays golf!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone always strikes me as odd with these 2 and their set up, yes they both come across amazing parents gaz has really stepped up. I just get a disengaged feeling almost a forced so called happy relationship neither look happy.
They have a lovely house and 2 lovely children but the rest I’m not convinced he looks like he’s got the world on his shoulders No doubt would probs bite someone’s hand off to be in ibiza

Reactions: 10
See gaz has quit OGs because he is struggling with juggling family life and work. She sits in her pjs all day and he plays golf!
Anyone think that Charlotte will be doing guest appearances and he just wants nothing to do with anything she’s involved in. I actually think he’s happy with Dad life but 100% he would be wishing for a nice few days in Ibiza. Honestly him and Emma should just go, they need to chill out 😂

Reactions: 9
I’m probably totally wrong (so please don’t jump on me as it’s a genuine question) but I wonder how much the Herbalife diet that she was on when she was pregnant and the shakes have affected the kids? Like I say, I am probably very wrong but just wondered anyone else’s thoughts?

Reactions: 2
Chester is actually bigger than Emma.... she is so sickenely thin even all those pre made meals are so low in calories.....no wonder she always in her bed....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.