Emma Mcvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally don't see why people put private moments like that on social media, when I'm upset I don't want the whole world to know about it. She was very extreme in that reply to the comment, but I don't see what's wrong with crying in front of your kid. People aren't robots, especially if you've just recieved awful news.

Reactions: 3
Personally don't see why people put private moments like that on social media, when I'm upset I don't want the whole world to know about it. She was very extreme in that reply to the comment, but I don't see what's wrong with crying in front of your kid. People aren't robots, especially if you've just recieved awful news.
For attention that’s why? I think her followers have been bought though, she has nearly 1m but only get a few hundred likes and little amount of comments

Reactions: 2
For attention that’s why? I think her followers have been bought though, she has nearly 1m but only get a few hundred likes and little amount of comments
She gets an average of over 40,000 likes a pic i dont think she bought her following

Yeah clearly, I just don't understand those types of people. You wouldn't tell randoms in the street about your personal life it's odd behaviour

She is very bizarre how she snaps back at comments. Why is she getting so defensive over people she doesnt even know?

Reactions: 4
Honestly. When I saw her the other day, she looked like a wasp was shitting in her mouth.

They both looked so miserable and she was forcing photos

• Haha
Is her management not aware of her foul comments? Think someone should alert them! She give brands a bad rep!

Did anyone see Emma’s stories. I’m definitely not a perfect parent myself but I can hand on heart say I have never given my child ice cream at 9.30am

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ok I was going to go over to the dark side and say I’m starting to like her again, I certainly don’t think she looks dirty. Then I remembered the asking for and accepting of freebies from struggling businesses during covid and the complaining about having to post an ad. Still we haven’t seen her abuse her children on wet herself so she is really a level up from a lot of them. Also if a young mum is crying for attention or saying she’s upset on Instagram you do have to ask why. I still think there is some sort of depression/anxiety there.

Take photos of herself laying on the bed? I don’t think she is has PND. I think she is a control freak. She controls everyone’s diet, life style, Gary. She doesn’t have any friends because she is horrid. I’m so shocked that brands actually want to work with someone like her. I don’t like fabletics nor do I need it, I never work out! But if I had a gun to my head with someone shouting at me to work out, I’d definitely won’t get my workout clothes from there due to her! 🤣
I think she is a massive control freak too. Someone at work wife's the same with him. He brings tiny potions of very health food to work everyday. As soon as someone gets some biscuits, cakes or any treats out hes all over them like a woman on chips 😒

Shes painfully thin and works out every day. I feel like shes forcing him to live a life like hers.

New thread suggestion (when it comes to it):

Emma’s in her pjs doing undeclared ads
Gaz is dreaming of a night out with the lads

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She 'lives' in fabletics. Except I've never once seen her wearing any of it, except in adverts 🤣

Reactions: 8
She’s advertising every week new fabletics stuff and trying to say she gets a monthly order..

Reactions: 1
Notice she NEVER does a comp or any sort of give away or give back. So many mums who follow her would kill for a set of those tacky AF leggings or even a bundle of the designer baby clothes.

Reactions: 3
Could someone just tel her to wash her hair! She is glued to prim, leave her in that horrid mini mouse thing and get in the shower!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Both their children sleep through and one wakes up at half 9! Yet they still can’t cook or clean? Give me strength!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.