Emma McVey #8 Gaz is off on another golf trip, it's probably because he's married to a drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That doesn’t look like Emma 🤔 if it was her I’m sure she would have it plastered over Instagram

That doesn’t look like Emma 🤔 if it was her I’m sure she would have it plastered over Instagram
It’s from 2017. Search Emma Mcvey and Charlotte Tilsbury and you can see a video of her getting her make-up done by Charlotte on YouTube.

I also read an article from that time saying her modelling agency dumped her for getting with Gaz. They were even quoted as saying so and saying it was a shame as she had so much promise. So I suppose Gaz feels he owes her as she chose him over her modelling contract?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It’s from 2017. Search Emma Mcvey and Charlotte Tilsbury and you can see a video of her getting her make-up done by Charlotte on YouTube.

I also read an article from that time saying her modelling agency dumped her for getting with Gaz. They were even quoted as saying so and saying it was a shame as she had so much promise. So I suppose Gaz feels he owes her as she chose him over her modelling contract?
That lipstick is one of their older ones. It is her I think.

Oh wow I didn’t know that!! Imagine choosing him over your career 😬😬

Reactions: 1
Yeah did she not introduce herself on that GS show like I’m Emma and I’m gaz’s gf, when other people were saying their name and job 😭 so embarrassing for her. Why would you just want to live off of someone and have that power over you? Like you wouldn’t have all these things if it wasn’t for me. I could never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.