Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please explain why you’d get your young child a double bed that looks like it’s for the guest room??? Yea he’s got a mural on the wall but the bed???? My 12 year old still has a single bed wtf does she need a double for Chester?? And why not put some fun bedding on and not boring hotel bedding?? I’ve seen it a lot with certain parents tbh and I still can’t get my head round it

Reactions: 10
Can someone please explain why you’d get your young child a double bed that looks like it’s for the guest room??? Yea he’s got a mural on the wall but the bed???? My 12 year old still has a single bed wtf does she need a double for Chester?? And why not put some fun bedding on and not boring hotel bedding?? I’ve seen it a lot with certain parents tbh and I still can’t get my head round it
Probably so she can have sleepovers with him in his room.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My kid has a double bed - but that was only because he was such a terrible sleeper that it was easier for one of us to get in with him when he woke up.

He has dinosaur bedding though - because you know, he’s three and he’s not staying in a Marriott!

Reactions: 7
She has sleepovers with Chester in her bed.. Gary’s probably got peed off getting kicked out the bed all the time so she’s got Chester a double so she can get in it, that bedding is more for her than the kid

Reactions: 8
So now we have a pic with her in a hospital gown full make up and telling us how she doesn’t share all her life give it a rest it’s all for attention 😳

Reactions: 11
Not been on this thread for a while but came straight here when I read her latest post which details the numerous medical tests and procedures she's had to have "in the space of a week."

Serious illness aside- as I do know that she needs a heart op- the hospital is her favourite place so she probably quite enjoyed everyone fussing over her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny that her lack of heart surgery was posted on here and now she’s going all in with the illness card … she’s so odd!

Reactions: 9
She'll have paid for the article herself because let's be honest... Who bleeping cares. She's a nobody.
nah she’s moaning about click bait headlines now like she didn’t post that photo on the grid for attention anyways! anyone would assume she has been rushed into hospital the way she’s going off instead of just having medical procedures as part of her treatment etc

Reactions: 4
nah she’s moaning about click bait headlines now like she didn’t post that photo on the grid for attention anyways! anyone would assume she has been rushed into hospital the way she’s going off instead of just having medical procedures as part of her treatment etc
Hahahaha! This woman is almost 30 but you'd never guess. Attention seeking and then complaining about getting the attention she so clearly sought.

Reactions: 7
It's as if Chester is the first child to ever go to school. Stop rhyming on about it Emma, do you ever think the way you going on about it is causing Chesters anxiety?!
As cute as that video was, it angers me as all she's posted of Prim this week is that she's the devil, thank god that little girl has her Daddy.
Don't start me on the hospital gown pic, who even does that- "here babe, take my phone and take a picture of me sat in the hospital, I want to post it on my grid as my followers know nothing of my illnesses" 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.