Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone missing from Aaron's list here 👀🤔 considering he was supposed to be his 'best mate' in the GS house.
Wonder how many more people he has to cut out of his life.
I like how he speaks to Charlotte. Gaz and Emma can be hobbits, they deserve each other 🤮

Emma is dick though, so who can blame them 😂
I get the vibes she says 'it's me or them' regarding the GS cast. Though Gary was always a stuck up bleep too, both are twats

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I love that him and Charlotte are still friends! Shows his maturity imo, he knows gaz did wrong for sure I mean everyone does lol, reckon Emma is fuming about Talia and Charlotte being pals hahah can’t stand Emma sorryyy

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Gaz implying Emma's a psycho like Amber Heard in latest TikTok. Something we all already know. Only all her made up stories are exaggerated medical conditions and she attacks Gaz by jumping out and scaring him or sending in demon child to soak him out of his sleep.

Are you being held captive Gaz? Are you trapped in your marriage? Have you got no friends now to turn to?
Wear red in your next post to let us know you need help 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Gaz implying Emma's a psycho like Amber Heard in latest TikTok. Something we all already know. Only all her made up stories are exaggerated medical conditions and she attacks Gaz by jumping out and scaring him or sending in demon child to soak him out of his sleep.

Are you being held captive Gaz? Are you trapped in your marriage? Have you got no friends now to turn to?
Wear red in your next post to let us know you need help 😂😂😂
Gaz has been on 🔥 with the roasts of Emma lately. So glad he has a platform to expose her in front of his millions of inactive instagram users

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gary’s head has gone in the heat. Imagine having a mansion with a soft play and still not being able to entertain the kids

Reactions: 18
Are they just really thick though? Why are they always so obsessed with "entertaining" the kids. I swear some of my best days with my kids were days in the house where we were just "doing nothing" watching Disney films, drawing etc.

Poor Gary kicked out the house with Prim at 6am.. just so Emma and the Lord can have a lie in 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a mug.

Reactions: 13
Ed’s gone again. ‘Anyone else’s kids up stupidly early?’ Yeah if you class 4:45 as stupidly early - for 2 and a half years and counting. Just get on with it. Absolute pleb.

I'm so glad someone has said it. He scares the life out of me

Nobody comes for me, her kids are cute, but he definitely has a scary stare!
Well it doesn’t help that she filters his eyes so much that they look like they’re staring into your soul

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.