Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Emma was on benefits and the dole she would be that type that says they’re SO ill, they can’t work yet goes on an all inclusive hol to Turkey with the girls every year and claims PIP, but she CAN’T sit at a desk and do a job😂 (benefits cheat) ..not knocking anyone who’s genuinely on pip / UC/ etc , she’s just a fraud!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Chesters strop in her story 🤣🤣🤣 how did I know they'd both spend the holiday moaning. Put your phone down and enjoy your holiday. You've gone away with kids, a holiday with young children is just parenting abroad, but they're hot, out of routine and overtired. What did you expect 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chesters strop in her story 🤣🤣🤣 how did I know they'd both spend the holiday moaning. Put your phone down and enjoy your holiday. You've gone away with kids, a holiday with young children is just parenting abroad, but they're hot, out of routine and overtired. What did you expect 🤣
I know! Honestly they should just be grateful that they can afford to go away twice in a few weeks! Plenty of people can’t afford to go away on one holiday, let alone two! Stop whining about delays and overtired kids!

Reactions: 12
Can't believe they are on their stories moaning already.
She is on a nice holiday and still moaning. If the kids are tired, let them have a nap it's not a big deal

Anyone noticed sudden 4K increase in her followers??? Are you kidding me lol

Reactions: 1
Daily Mail article?
I seen a post on my Google news feed saying Gaz beadles wife rushed to hospital, maybe they thought oh gaz from geordie shore let's follow his wife to see what's up with her. Get a big shock when they see it's just a general check up lol

Reactions: 5
I love that they've gone to Benidorm on holiday 🤣
I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THIS. Isn't thay the slide on season 4 or whichever it is when Mick goes down it in the same ring as a woman and she loses her knickers? Crying.

On a serious note... I feel so bad for Primrose. I hope when they break up Primrose goes with Gary because he actually seems to love her.

• Haha
Why they not marking the stories as ADs? This is a gifted holiday hence slumming it on Ryanair. Loads of influencers have been here with their kids recently

Reactions: 3
It's called Magic Robin Hood resort, or something like that. Chloe Lauren went there a few weeks ago, though it was clearly beneath her 🤣 (not beneath her enough to stop her accepting the free holiday, mind.)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry just catching up! Emma’s post hahah wtf!! “I’m not sure what’s around the corner anymore” acting like she’s about to drop dead? She loves the attention, I can’t deal with her! And the two of them moaning about delays, spoiled brats! I know it’s not convenient but you just expect it these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why they not marking the stories as ADs? This is a gifted holiday hence slumming it on Ryanair. Loads of influencers have been here with their kids recently
He said the only reason they booked Ryanair was because it was the only flight going out of wherever they lived? If its gifted aren't they meant to declare from the start

Reactions: 2
Please don’t think I am being horrible when I am saying this or making light of the situation but I bet Emma is seething that Talia has had an actual poorly child. Could you imagine how Emma would be acting if it was her that had a poorly child?

Reactions: 9
Please don’t think I am being horrible when I am saying this or making light of the situation but I bet Emma is seething that Talia has had an actual poorly child. Could you imagine how Emma would be acting if it was her that had a poorly child?
What’s wrong with Talias child? You’re not horrible, I 100% agree that Emma wishes it was her! She thrives off of illnesses 🙁

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.