Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Emma post in the past how she wishes she could be a nursery nurse, if she ran the breakfast club she would give the kids the options of garlic bread, pizza, crisps and ice lollies

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He defo shags outside of their fake relationship. No response from the ASA either over her undeclared ads 🙄

Reactions: 12
Didn’t Emma post in the past how she wishes she could be a nursery nurse, if she ran the breakfast club she would give the kids the options of garlic bread, pizza, crisps and ice lollies
Imagine her looking after your kids 😬 doesn't bare thinking about lol

Reactions: 5
I hate this whole ‘prime has a hospital appointment’ ‘she needs regular scans’ yet doesn’t say what’s wrong. Why not just keep it fully private just promoted people guessing what’s wrong

Reactions: 25
I know. Why can’t she just say what’s going on. WHY document everything that goes on. Boring. Also not shocked she’s unwell for something

Reactions: 2
9D6D9A29-8990-46B3-B711-1C457294238F.jpeg

I’ve always know she does these Q/A for ads but howling at this one as if anyone has asked about pet insurance 🤣 also spot the ad

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she's pushed his GS friends away. Emma seems to act like she has no idea what geordie shore is, and acts superior because shes 'never watched it'. 😂
Come one who hasn't watched geordie shore 😂😂 he shafted most of the girls in the house so I doubt he will be in contact with any of them, and deffo not Scotty T the dream team 🤣🤣 she's definitely watched it lol

Reactions: 9
Literally whenever she posts a product or clothing or anything on her story I know the next story will be “since so many of you are asking” 😂😂😂😂 bore off just post your ad

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone seen the video she put up of Chester throwing the water on Gary is their any need at all not funny and Gary looks fuming 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Spot the ad for today! And teaching her demon spawn to throw water in their sleeping dads face.. twit
34620E93-82CD-4F8D-8E28-58ACDEE25B2B.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Honestly if my husband got my kid to swill me when I was asleep I’d slap the tit out of both of them, how does she even find that funny? Anything for views eh

Reactions: 18
Honestly if my husband got my kid to swill me when I was asleep I’d slap the tit out of both of them, how does she even find that funny? Anything for views eh
I got the feeling it was set up and gary was in on it. I didn't watch with sound on so don't know what was said, but it came across as bad acting 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I got the feeling it was set up and gary was in on it. I didn't watch with sound on so don't know what was said, but it came across as bad acting 🤷‍♀️
I didn’t watch with sound but to me it looked like he sat up ready to be annoyed at ‘his soulmate’ then saw it was chesta and had to act like it was funny

Reactions: 8
I didn’t watch with sound but to me it looked like he sat up ready to be annoyed at ‘his soulmate’ then saw it was chesta and had to act like it was funny
He was so going to swear at her! Why is she encouraging him to do things like this 🤷 she's just an idiot.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the video she put up of Chester throwing the water on Gary is their any need at all not funny and Gary looks fuming 😡
It's bleeping BS. Joke or not, they're enabling and encouraging bad bratty behaviour. I'd be furious.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.