Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it tomorrow Chester starts school? Sorry I’m in Scotland so ours went back weeks ago😅😅😅
Think It depends my niece starts school this time but some of them start tomorrow and my niece wont start till the 12th it threw me a bit that 🤣

Reactions: 2
I’m local to her and the school Chestaaaaa is going to doesn’t start back until Wednesday so she’s got a few more days of getting her knickers in a twist before he starts

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope Emma spends some quality time with Prim and she doesn’t just forget she exists (again) once Lord C is in school

Reactions: 11
Silence today 👀 thought she’d be all over Instagram!
She’s just put a story on about how she’s been sat in a mood all day because he had a bad drop off. He’s probably been fine all day and she’s just in a mood cos she can no longer keep him wrapped up at home like a baby!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Bad drop off my arse she's only in a mood because hes probably loved it and she cant play the anxiety card well she'll still try the oddball

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Bad drop off my arse she's only in a mood because hes probably loved it and she cant play the anxiety card well she'll still try the oddball
She’s such a freak who would ever have guessed that Chesta didn’t want to go to school when he’s allowed hang out of his ailing mothers tits 24/7. My heads gone trying work it out 🫣

Reactions: 14
Just think half of the parents and teachers will have seen garry shag god knows how many birds on national TV and emma attempting to do page 3 with her tits out 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And there’s Gary posting a nice photo and a few lines about his first day of school. Kid looks over the moon and very happy. No mentions of a ‘bad drop off’ 🙄

it’s hardly unusual for kids to cry and cling to parents for the first few days/weeks/months of school. I remember seeing it when my son started (although he didn’t give AF 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The headteacher had to come get mine on Monday and lead him in, he was creating a blockage int he gate while crying 😂. Maybe I can diagnose him with something. Emma is having to hang out with primrose now bless her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My girl screamed the place down on her first day of primary school but I then went to work straight after and managed my day like normal! Obviously it gives you mum guilt but Emma seems to push anxiety onto him! 🤦‍♀️

Just think half of the parents and teachers will have seen garry shag god knows how many birds on national TV and emma attempting to do page 3 with her tits out 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
He probably has shagged have of the teachers and parents there also

• Haha
Emma’s gonna turn chesta into a nervous wreck with her behaviour ! Woman … sort your shît out and let your kid grow up a bit!

Reactions: 13
Gary put up a bunch of photos of Chester and said that his time with Chester pre starting school had been 'the best days of my life'. No mention of Primrose of course. If Prim had been a female version of Chester or looked like Emma she'd be plastered all over Gary's page, but sadly she looks like Gary with Emma's thin pre filler lips so Gary isn't interested. He's a real looks fascist.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.