Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you don’t have a job without telling me you don’t have a job.

Who has time to make pasta on a weekday?
Kids are going to be ill eating that tit 🤮

Reactions: 4
Love when these influencers put not an ad to let people know they’ve actually paid for something

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Such a strange pic to put on her story? P looks scared and C looks deranged 😱
I don’t understand this either, I came on to see if anyone else saw it 🤣 I don’t understand why you’d post it? Maybe showing their fear of going to the hospital. Don’t take after you Emma hun do they x

Reactions: 1
Gary is deffo always fuming on her stories because he just bleeping hates her 🤣
I was just coming to say this exact thing, rarely see him looking impressed with his life when he's in her company. Also his caption on his reel, am I missing something? It sounds like he's justifying having his children. Are we supposed to congratulate them for going through with the accidental pregnancies. It just makes it seem like he means the opposite.
Not questioning his love for his children but maybe his choice of mother to them.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone feel like Gaz is pulling away a bit from Emma? They hardly ever do that reposting each other stories thing anymore (thank duck for that), never spend any time together, he’s always either with the kids by himself or golfing with friends. I dunno why but I sense trouble in paradise.

Reactions: 23
Does anyone feel like Gaz is pulling away a bit from Emma? They hardly ever do that reposting each other stories thing anymore (thank duck for that), never spend any time together, he’s always either with the kids by himself or golfing with friends. I dunno why but I sense trouble in paradise.
defo think they’re only together for the kids and because gaz is scared to let go of his perfect dad rep. It’s pretty sad

Reactions: 14
defo think they’re only together for the kids and because gaz is scared to let go of his perfect dad rep. It’s pretty sad
He would be fine on his own though, he has more cash than Emma. Although they’ve just bought a new house sooooo looks like they won’t be splitting up anytime soon 😂

Reactions: 4
He would be fine on his own though, he has more cash than Emma. Although they’ve just bought a new house sooooo looks like they won’t be splitting up anytime soon 😂
defo agree but he loves the whole family changed man look doesn’t he!

Reactions: 3
I reckon if they split he would have a midlife crisis, rejoin geordie shore and try be the old gaz again after years of Emma’s boringness

Reactions: 13
I think he’d try to Peter Andre himself and be the good guy family man with his own show while she flounders around trying to stay relevant

Reactions: 8
And these wankers have the audacity to say ‘InFluEnCiNg iS a ReAl JoB aNd iT’s HaRd’ god help them if they had to actually get a proper job and contribute toward society in any way 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.