Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those kids are going to end up being spoilt brats because they never say no to them.

Instead of shaking your head into the camera because Prim is up and got you in the garden before 7am, how about you tell her it’s not time wake up properly yet, make her some breakfast (actual breakfast, not pasta or ice cream) and stick her in front of Milkshake or something. It’s not difficult.

Reactions: 27
Those kids are going to end up being spoilt brats because they never say no to them.

Instead of shaking your head into the camera because Prim is up and got you in the garden before 7am, how about you tell her it’s not time wake up properly yet, make her some breakfast (actual breakfast, not pasta or ice cream) and stick her in front of Milkshake or something. It’s not difficult.
Exactly. We've always done this! Now my 5 year old wakes up, puts the TV on and watches Disney film if its before 7am. No ia a whole sentence that these parents forget then wonder why they raise such entitled children 🙄 and thats coming from a primary teacher. I can imagine Chester struggling when he starts school.

Reactions: 13
What ever happened with Emma's amazing travel business? Guessing it didn't do very well then.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And what happened to gaz being a dirty cheating dog.

Small memory it seems 😂
I bet he still cheats. Men like Gary never change. Emma probably knows this, so she turns a blind eye as long as he is discreet. In return she gets to live a life of leisure, and have the traditional family.

Reactions: 23
I bet he still cheats. Men like Gary never change. Emma probably knows this, so she turns a blind eye as long as he is discreet. In return she gets to live a life of leisure, and have the traditional family.
If I remember rightly, didn’t he cheat on her before anyway??

I don’t follow hers of Gary’s stories so much but just seen his post and I just wondered if she’s had her operation yet or has any news on when she’s getting it?

Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice on the video of them driving on her photo advert thing Prim isn't strapped into her car seat? Cars moving too 😩🙈 I'm also shocked hypochondriac Emma has them both forward facing in harnessed seats, stationary let alone moving! Although god forbid something happened she'd no doubt thrive off it

• Wow
Did anyone notice on the video of them driving on her photo advert thing Prim isn't strapped into her car seat? Cars moving too 😩🙈 I'm also shocked hypochondriac Emma has them both forward facing in harnessed seats, stationary let alone moving! Although god forbid something happened she'd no doubt thrive off it
It looks like they’re in some kind of safari park but that’s still not the point
018C3828-464C-49DA-8BB7-D14758C35EE5.png

If I remember rightly, didn’t he cheat on her before anyway??
On geordie shore he hooks up with Bethan and I assume many other women before finding out Emma was pregnant. He cheated on every one of his girlfriends 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Gosh I definitely would not describe 'Emma, Gaz from Geordie Shaw's wife' as 'famous'. I think that's a bit of a reach...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This comment 😂 Only thing she is famous for is being married to a has-been reality tv bloke!
Famous? Even gaz is only know for shafting multiple women and his big 🍆 people only know of her because he knocked her up and he had to step up and be a daddy 😂 that's why they both post so many ads to try and stay relevant. 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.