Emma McVey #4 all aboard the train to the White Rose, oh tit we’ve forgotten Primrose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, I haven’t commented on this thread before but I was curious as I’ve just come across her profile. She has stated she has 3 holes in her heart and at the early stages of heart failure. He has stated that he thinks covid is a hoax and 100% against the vaccine. I’m just wondering if anyone knows if she has been vaccinated? She is high risk for covid complications and I’d be very concerned if I were her.

Reactions: 3
No one cares about the kids plates so stop doing swipe ups you money grabbing prick

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Gary contacted me personally during lockdown, I’m not going to say what for as it would definitely give my identity away, it’s nothing juicy dw. But I can confirm he is as simple as you think he is, and is as beggy as Emma is. His Herbalife tit won’t last forever so I don’t know how they plan on living this life in 5 years time..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So Gary contacted me personally during lockdown, I’m not going to say what for as it would definitely give my identity away, it’s nothing juicy dw. But I can confirm he is as simple as you think he is, and is as beggy as Emma is. His Herbalife tit won’t last forever so I don’t know how they plan on living this life in 5 years time..
You’ve got to give us a clue? Can you at least concretely confirm that he was begging for freebies??

Reactions: 8
You’ve got to give us a clue? Can you at least concretely confirm that he was begging for freebies??
He wanted an item I was selling for £600, for free for a ‘shoutout’. An item that was so in demand that I had a 100 of them and a waiting list of over 600 people and he thought I’d give him one for free.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
He wanted an item I was selling for £600, for free for a ‘shoutout’. An item that was so in demand that I had a 100 of them and a waiting list of over 600 people and he thought I’d give him one for free.
First thing i thought of was playstation 5😆

Reactions: 10
Imagine thinking you deserve things for free for a shoutout; influencers are cunts. When I see z listers promoting things I make sure I won’t buy from that place, they can afford it anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The reason primrose wakes so early every morning is because they put her to bed so early!

He wouldn’t have to do his daily 6am posts if they put her to bed at the same time as Chester 🙄

Reactions: 10
What a joker and an absolute BEG! Glad you didn’t give in as the chances on you actually getting a genuine shoutout would be quite slim.
The reason primrose wakes so early every morning is because they put her to bed so early!

He wouldn’t have to do his daily 6am posts if they put her to bed at the same time as Chester 🙄
What time do they put her to bed?

Reactions: 6
Oh my god they are up soooooo early. They are up so early chestas eyes haven’t had time to charge and be fluorescent blue

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If they so much as try push Herbalife as a aid for IBD I will lose my head

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.