Emma McVey #3 Still on the floor, 1 month till the wedding, something we’re sure Gary is dreading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My wee boy loved seeing a teddy dinosaur in Asda when we went shopping every week. He has a million teddy’s so I was reluctant to buy it. Finally caved and he was bored of it by the time we got out the car. I can see them being the same with the soft play. Do you think there will be a permanent ice cream van on the drive?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
bleeping weirdos. Something very wrong with their relationship. I love nothing more than being at home with my husband and kids. Something they seem to find very difficult to do. And the white rose is tit. At least pick a better shopping centre duck me 🙄

Reactions: 9
I came here to see if anyone else picked up on the cream filling of the donut Chester is pictured shoving in his gob…. Excuse my ignorance but hasn’t he got the worst know dairy intolerance known to man 🤷🏼‍♀️🤯

Reactions: 18
Poor kid will be in hospital tonight after all the dairy … he’s got such a bad intolerance. Maybe the worst intolerance ever 🙄😂

I came here to see if anyone else picked up on the cream filling of the donut Chester is pictured shoving in his gob…. Excuse my ignorance but hasn’t he got the worst know dairy intolerance known to man 🤷🏼‍♀️🤯
My gluten and lactose introlence when I'm eating Mac and cheese is more believable pfft

Reactions: 3
His hair 😳 each to their own but I can't imagine been with a man that also walks round looking for lost hair bobbles 🤣

• Haha
His hair 😳 each to their own but I can't imagine been with a man that also walks round looking for lost hair bobbles 🤣
It looks worse than ever. He did say he was going to leave it another couple of months then decide what to do. Hopefully he'll shave it all off again, I think he looked really good with a shaved head during lockdown.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.