Emma McVey #3 Still on the floor, 1 month till the wedding, something we’re sure Gary is dreading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theyll probably get everything gifted and she'll still complain

Reactions: 7
I don’t actually mind Emma- I comment on some of the other Insta mum threads on here and Emma’s an angel compared to some of them 🤣 At least she likes her kids and wants to be with them 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I don’t actually mind Emma- I comment on some of the other Insta mum threads on here and Emma’s an angel compared to some of them 🤣 At least she likes her kids and wants to be with them 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think the problem people have is how hard done by and ungrateful she acts. I agree she is actually is a good mum I couldn’t fault that but she has the personality of a slug

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think the problem people have is how hard done by and ungrateful she acts. I agree she is actually is a good mum I couldn’t fault that but she has the personality of a slug
Definitely quite boring isn’t she!

Reactions: 4
Emma be walking down the aisle in her PJs prob and then there’s Gary with his greasy Caitlin Jenner hairstyle and face

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This whole co-parenting while getting married one child at a time thing really confuses me!

The classic boomerang strikes back of Gaz sitting with Primrose on the sofa at 6am while she chews that rancid bunny ear. He looks so bored at the park, their lives really are so boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The classic boomerang strikes back of Gaz sitting with Primrose on the sofa at 6am while she chews that rancid bunny ear. He looks so bored at the park, their lives really are so boring.
It's bleeping tragic. What a life he leads. You couldn't pay me to have a life like them 2,far more money than most of us but much more boring.

Can just picture their wedding. Chestaaaa will be hanging off Emma’s neck through the full ceremony, sit on her lap for the meal and will be round her neck again for the first dance. Just get absolute little tit vibes off him lol. I still don’t know why Emma and Gary are getting married, they don’t even seem to like each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can just picture their wedding. Chestaaaa will be hanging off Emma’s neck through the full ceremony, sit on her lap for the meal and will be round her neck again for the first dance. Just get absolute little tit vibes off him lol. I still don’t know why Emma and Gary are getting married, they don’t even seem to like each other.
how do Gary and Emma even know if they like each other. They never spend any time together. It’s one on one with kids and then she spends her evenings in bed or with her mate Joe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
how do Gary and Emma even know if they like each other. They never spend any time together. It’s one on one with kids and then she spends her evenings in bed or with her mate Joe
This! And the time they do spend together is usually out the house at like a farm or something. I bet they travel in separate cars aswell 😂 she's laughing tho, she was desperate for a z lister and now she's got one.

Reactions: 6
Out again eating ice cream. God they sure do find those milk free ice cream vans on their travels. I've never seen one, they must know that big time celebs gaz and Emma are out and about as they can't deal with their kids in their home and just so happen to be everywhere they go ✌🏻

Out again eating ice cream. God they sure do find those milk free ice cream vans on their travels. I've never seen one, they must know that big time celebs gaz and Emma are out and about as they can't deal with their kids in their home and just so happen to be everywhere they go ✌🏻
You can find vegan ice cream almost anywhere nowadays 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
How far away are Gary and Emma from Chester while he’s leaning over water 😯 giving me heart palpitations

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.