Emma Mcvey #11 Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day, another ad using the kids. Today it’s for mattresses. Funny how even in ads she shows how little she cares for Prim. Theme of post is decorating both kids rooms…..only shows Chester’s room and a ton of shots of him. Maybe a second of Prim included in the whole thing. Chester probably gets the fully decorated room and she’ll be on a mattress on the floor for a month or two until she remembers to do something for her too (or until Chester decides he needs something new and she gets his hand me downs).

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Another day, another ad using the kids. Today it’s for mattresses. Funny how even in ads she shows how little she cares for Prim. Theme of post is decorating both kids rooms…..only shows Chester’s room and a ton of shots of him. Maybe a second of Prim included in the whole thing. Chester probably gets the fully decorated room and she’ll be on a mattress on the floor for a month or two until she remembers to do something for her too (or until Chester decides he needs something new and she gets his hand me downs).
This! Also why do they need new beds? The ones from the old house can’t have been that old! Why did she need removal men if she’s just buying everything new?

Reactions: 1
Why does she need a new bed for him anyway? Oh that's right... so she have sleepovers with him.

I don't imagine his old bed was a tired old thing, he's been using it for what...? 4 years? And at about 25kgs I'm sure it has zero wear and tear.

Reactions: 3
Why does she need a new bed for him anyway? Oh that's right... so she have sleepovers with him.

I don't imagine his old bed was a tired old thing, he's been using it for what...? 4 years? And at about 25kgs I'm sure it has zero wear and tear.
Not even. He had a lofted treehouse thing at the last house that he later hated and they got him a new one.

The new bed is also lofted and only a twin (so the prince will have to join her!) so he will outgrow that soon enough and she’ll be getting the prince a whole new room once again. Hopefully Prim also likes soccer/football! She will be getting some great hand-me-downs if she does.

Reactions: 3