Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have mixed views about her really but I *think* I like her. She seems quite old for her years though I always think I.e. talking about ‘going down the asdas’ just seems like something a gran would say. She’s harmless though

Reactions: 3
19 bleeping pounds for a 30 second video from her. If anyone pays they need to re-evaluate their life

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know what her BF looks like? She mentions him often but don’t think she’s posted him to TT?

She posted a “what my brother eats in a day” vid recently and there were a few videos commenting that her brother is attractive and she lost the plot saying he’s only 17 and people are disgusting etc. But she never mentioned her brothers age anywhere in the video. She came across a bit of a twit. I used to like her but she grates a bit now. She always looks so sour and the angle she films at when she drinks a cup of tea irks me!
Agree on this, I found her comments bizarre and aggressive and I haven’t really watched her since. I’m still on the fence about her, I used to watch her videos and sometimes found them relaxing but on the other hand she’s not personally relatable to me Not because of the volume of her food but because her diet consists almost entirely of processed and ultra processed food or takeaways

Reactions: 9
Any one else just gone off her? She just seems like such a mood suck. She'd be that witch who slags you off when you have exciting news. Also now I've noticed that she can't open her mouth it's really annoying.

Reactions: 14
This is proper weird but on the topic of her never smiling/not opening her mouth isn't it weird we've never seen her teeth

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed the mouth thing too, she either has an extremely tiny mouth or it’s painful or not possible to open it, once you notice you can’t stop seeing it

Reactions: 10
I used to like watching her videos at one point now she’s blocked I can’t stand the videos of her stuffing her face it makes me feel so uncomfortable & the way she cakes makeup on her face is disgusting

• Sad
Sorry but I don’t understand how anyone can enjoy videos of her shoving cakes into her gob with the camera so close, it’s disgusting 🤢🤢

Reactions: 11
I’m probably not saying the right thing but in her recent video saying “how can you live like this” has a really valid point. How can a Greggs everyday make you happy?

I’m probably not saying the right thing but in her recent video saying “how can you live like this” has a really valid point. How can a Greggs everyday make you happy?
I was gonna say a fudge donut a day would keep me happy but then ive realised actually it wouldn’t coz id get sick of it after a while.
ironically i quite like it when she shares her like recipes

Reactions: 7
Not sure on her, think she will turn now she’s quit her job for “influencing”
I always wonder how much they make from doing TikTok full time! Apparently enough to fund her recent London trip that cost the best part of £800

Reactions: 4
I always wonder how much they make from doing TikTok full time! Apparently enough to fund her recent London trip that cost the best part of £800
There’s not a sum of money that would get me doing that. So easy to get cancelled, too many hate comments left on them, some even getwhole accounts set up mocking them. Not to mention it’s not a reliable source of income

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure Emma’s a student still so she’ll be getting student loans etc. So quitting her job wasn’t like quitting a full time career. She worked in primark so probably only part time alongside uni. If I could earn the same or more without having to deal with customers I would too 😂

Pretty sure Emma’s a student still so she’ll be getting student loans etc. So quitting her job wasn’t like quitting a full time career. She worked in primark so probably only part time alongside uni. If I could earn the same or more without having to deal with customers I would too 😂
You’re braver than me! Have you seen some of the hate accounts becki Jones gets!! Absolutely vile

View attachment 683861
sorry but🤢 does she have to shove that in her gob like that?
It’s nauseating. Like it actually makes me feel sick the way she shoves food in her mouth as if she’s never eaten before.
I wouldn’t dream of posting such an unflattering image/video of me eating on the internet. Show the food, but not you wolfing it down like you’ve been rationed.
There’s also not a salad/fruit/vegetable in sight. No goodness, no vitamins. Just pure, processed, fat, salt and sugar laden crap.

I’ve noticed recently that she’s started pouting a lot more in her videos and it just looks ridiculous. She looks so arrogant and sour.

turns me gut. Had to block her from my FYP. The way she WOLFS it in. I love a mukbang video and getting inspo for food but Jesus when it’s just beige Greg’s food and cakes SHOVED in her tiny gob in one go🤢🤢🤢

I’ve noticed the mouth thing too, she either has an extremely tiny mouth or it’s painful or not possible to open it, once you notice you can’t stop seeing it
The tiny, tight mouth is another thing that irritates me too. She can’t open it properly, which is surprising seeing as how she inhaled custard slices in two mouthfuls.

She just looks as though she has a stick up her arse in general.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.