Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her acne wouldn’t be anywhere near as bad if she didn’t eat so much rubbish and cake her face in high coverage foundation, concealer AND powder foundation on top!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her acne wouldn’t be anywhere near as bad if she didn’t eat so much rubbish and cake her face in high coverage foundation, concealer AND powder foundation on top!
Acne is not always related to diet and rarely makeup. She has said she’s tried everything and her next step is accutane which she doesn’t want to do. Acne is usually hormonal

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Acne is not always related to diet and rarely makeup. She has said she’s tried everything and her next step is accutane which she doesn’t want to do. Acne is usually hormonal
I’m not a fan of her in the slightest but this is spot on. Acne often has nothing to do with your diet, it does annoy me when people repeatedly say it to her because they clearly have no idea what they’re talking about

Reactions: 22
Acne varies from person to person. If I eat/drink certain things my skin gets bad. I do think that having that much foundation on and suffocating her skin really can't help matters.

Reactions: 8
I’m not a fan of her in the slightest but this is spot on. Acne often has nothing to do with your diet, it does annoy me when people repeatedly say it to her because they clearly have no idea what they’re talking about
AND people wouldn’t put it down to diet if she was a very slim person who had acne.

Reactions: 21
Whatever it is her acne is caused by, she doesn’t help herself with the sheer amount of makeup she puts over it and all that powder it looks ridiculous and makes them more visible. She looks like this magnum
C15E263B-A565-48A7-9CB1-DDF13BD0AFE5.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Make up makes no difference to acne. I suffer with acne and being at home for the past while has meant I havent worn any make up. Diet is good. Drink lots of water. Acne is still the same. Its hormone related with me and nothing I can do fixes it.

Im also not young enough to still be reasonably suffering from acne 🥴 when I do put make on you can definitely still see texture on my skin unless I use a filter.

Reactions: 9
Make up makes no difference to acne. I suffer with acne and being at home for the past while has meant I havent worn any make up. Diet is good. Drink lots of water. Acne is still the same. Its hormone related with me and nothing I can do fixes it.

Im also not young enough to still be reasonably suffering from acne 🥴 when I do put make on you can definitely still see texture on my skin unless I use a filter.
I didn’t mean it makes it worse I meant it looks bad when she cakes it in makeup

Reactions: 1
I didn’t mean it makes it worse I meant it looks bad when she cakes it in makeup
this is mean. She can’t help her skin. So what she shouldn’t wear makeup because you can see the texture? Not everyone has flawless perfect skin with no pores or spots. Honestly I think it’s great she shows what natural skin looks like with makeup on.

Whatever it is her acne is caused by, she doesn’t help herself with the sheer amount of makeup she puts over it and all that powder it looks ridiculous and makes them more visible. She looks like this magnumView attachment 579571
this is really nasty. Honestly what a horrible thing to post

Reactions: 37
this is really nasty. Honestly what a horrible thing to post

💯 Honestly in her situation she'll be damned if she wears make up and damned if she doesn't. It's impossible to make skin with acne appear smooth and so what if she has texture? Everybody has texture!

Reactions: 16
💯 Honestly in her situation she'll be damned if she wears make up and damned if she doesn't. It's impossible to make skin with acne appear smooth and so what if she has texture? Everybody has texture!
exactly. I’ve always been super self conscious of my skin with makeup because I have visible pores and a little texture. It makes me pissed off seeing comments like that one above. It just plays into that idea that skin should only look perfect and flawless to be valid or for someone to look good. Really sad

Reactions: 10
tiktok must be paying £££££ she can afford greggs on just eat every day, also like how she quit her job ONCE furlough stopped and non essential retail opened back up

Reactions: 6
I did like her and found her what i eats relaxing for some strange reason however I do find it odd that eats so unhealthy like not even a salad thrown in for good measure or many home cooked meals. It's not relatable at all. I don't know any one who eats so many take aways like her. I mean good luck to her and all that but I don't think it's going to be a long term thing for her.

Reactions: 4
I quite like her and her what I eat in a day. Im not too keen on some of her fashion sense so usually skip any videos about fashion

I really like her, I just don't know how she affords food deliveries for most meals! Good for her though, she seems nice enough and I'd rather her get fame and fortune than some of the other eejits on TT.

I cannot bear her ...all for the eating videos like yeah go for it but I don’t need to SEE THE FOOD GOING INTO YOUR MOUTH

have a chocolate bar but you filming yourself putting in your mouth creeps me out

• Heart
Her face just irritates me.

She’s so smug. Her fashion sense and that blusher make me want to whack my head against a wall.

• Heart
  • Haha
I don’t know why but her posture just annoys me 😂 the way she stands with her shoulders curled forward it so unflattering

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find her eating videos so weird. She gets offended by anyone that asks a question or makes a comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.