Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her and I really like the What I eat in a day videos - just find them quite therapeutic for some reason - always enjoy watching them.
same here! I really like her and she has a good sense of humour. Makes me laugh that she gets up at like 2pm and gets a greggs… I’m dead jealous

Reactions: 8
I really like her too, down to earth and funny and interacts in her comments, my only teeny tiny gripe is I cant understand her accent sometimes but she's lovely

Reactions: 1
She seems lovely and I love her message. However, the way she eats so slowly makes me feel weird. Like, it’s almost threatening ? :LOL:

Reactions: 6
I love her think she’s boss she seems like a really nice girl never heard her being bitchy or snotty etc I hope she doesn’t change now she’s doing it full time

Reactions: 2
I love her think she’s boss she seems like a really nice girl never heard her being bitchy or snotty etc I hope she doesn’t change now she’s doing it full time
Same, I really like her but seen so many influencers quit their jobs then suddenly turn super super fake and would flog their own nan for a quid

Reactions: 4
I really like her, I’m a big girl and I struggle with my relationship with food, it’s only since I’ve been watching her videos that I’ve realised that though - I feel like she just… eats normally, enjoys food, and it’s really nice to see especially because I second guess and am scared of every bite of food I eat. She also seems quite level headed in the way she responds to hate.

Reactions: 11
I really like her, I’m a big girl and I struggle with my relationship with food, it’s only since I’ve been watching her videos that I’ve realised that though - I feel like she just… eats normally, enjoys food, and it’s really nice to see especially because I second guess and am scared of every bite of food I eat. She also seems quite level headed in the way she responds to hate.
absolutely this. Her what I eat in a day videos are realistic and normal day of food. She doesn’t sugar coat or make excuses for what she’s eating like a lot of creators will say stuff like “I don’t eat like this everyday” or call anything remotely unhealthy a “treat”. Food is food and we should eat what we want.
I also love her attitude to hate and trolls. She’s very matter of fact, it doesn’t seem to bother her, she puts them in their place and moves on. She’s clearly confident in herself and I love that.

Reactions: 8
Same, I really like her but seen so many influencers quit their jobs then suddenly turn super super fake and would flog their own nan for a quid
I feel like the exact same thing happened with nosebleedfitz (Bella) I’ve watched her for ages now and I remember like back in November I would watch her videos and join her lives and absolutely loved the down to earth vibes from her, I found her really funny and that. But recently I joined her live and I felt a really bitchy tone with her throughout the live she seemed really uninterested and acted like she didn’t want to be there, I put it down to her being tired which is fair enough but I joined another one of her lives and she was exactly the same. All her recent vids are just her doing a half assed dance to that silly yellow fish song and calling herself “iconic”. I just feel like she’s become way to cocky ever since she was given £20k for her sex change she’s become extremely stuck up and would definitely flog her nan for a quid. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I feel like the exact same thing happened with nosebleedfitz (Bella) I’ve watched her for ages now and I remember like back in November I would watch her videos and join her lives and absolutely loved the down to earth vibes from her, I found her really funny and that. But recently I joined her live and I felt a really bitchy tone with her throughout the live she seemed really uninterested and acted like she didn’t want to be there, I put it down to her being tired which is fair enough but I joined another one of her lives and she was exactly the same. All her recent vids are just her doing a half assed dance to that silly yellow fish song and calling herself “iconic”. I just feel like she’s become way to cocky ever since she was given £20k for her sex change she’s become extremely stuck up and would definitely flog her nan for a quid. 😂😂😂
Yeah I agree! Think Bella has cancelled herself though now! She’s been caught threatening to beat another Tik toker up

• Wow
whenever my fella hears 'what i eat in a day as a fat b who doesn't give a f-' he grabs my phone off me and scrolls past her cba :ROFLMAO: 🥴
He has got the right idea tbh 🥴 one thing I notice is she rarely gets hate comments even though her diet is atrocious yet becki Jones will post a video with no food and still get comments wtf is that about

• Haha
Yeah I agree! Think Bella has cancelled herself though now! She’s been caught threatening to beat another Tik toker up
Yep 🤣🤣🤣she had to be taken down a notch though was getting wayyy to cocky calling herself “iconic” 🤣like come on love all u do is react to vids in ur dressing gown wouldn’t call that iconic

She’s alright Emma matthews one of the decent ones anyway at least but pisses me of how she does montages of herself shovelling down food it’s abit sickening to be honest 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
God she just looks so unhealthy and outright ill when she does a close up of taking a bite. Please, eat some vegetables

I like her, just wish she'd smile once every so often.
I do like her, but there was something that I couldn’t quite put my finger on that I don’t like as much about her, and it’s this! I literally don’t think I’ve ever seen her smile! She always looks miserable!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.