Emma Matthews #2 I love Greggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with all these tik tokers that literally have the time in the world cutting their own hair? Why don’t they just have it done professionally?

Reactions: 2
What is with all these tik tokers that literally have the time in the world cutting their own hair? Why don’t they just have it done professionally?
If I looked like her, I couldn’t bare to sit and stare back at my spotty face for half an hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those skirts she’s just bought the gold and the silver 🤢🤢 people are also commenting ‘silver for sure’ neither my god

• Sick
Reactions: 3
That whole asos clothes haul needs to go in the bin. Wow. And what's the faces she's pulling, she really thinks she's something🙃😂

Why is she expecting that bloody tiktok shape wear to completely smooth her out. It’s not a magician.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ADE219FA-7FE9-4F58-9994-9C8A61F5F356.jpeg

Ok just realised who she reminds me of with her wee tiny mouth…one for the 80s kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Obviously I’m tryna bleeping respect the culture” 🤣 she could have put it a bit nicer lol. Seems performative to me

Just watching a few of her TikTok’s, surely if you have to empt half a bottle of talc on your hair you’re better off just washing it in the first place?!

• Wow
Just watching a few of her TikTok’s, surely if you have to empt half a bottle of talc on your hair you’re better off just washing it in the first place?!
Vile (and dangerous!). And the swollen cheeks and teeny pouty mouth. Ughhhh

Reactions: 1
Do we think she over exaggerates her accent? I can’t understand a word she says in any of the Egypt videos. I know it used to be very strong but I could at least understand her in the past.

Do we think she over exaggerates her accent? I can’t understand a word she says in any of the Egypt videos. I know it used to be very strong but I could at least understand her in the past.
Defo. I love a Liverpool accent but hers is vile. So fake and exaggerated and sloooowwwwww.

Reactions: 4
I think she’s hard to understand as she’s too lazy to even open her mouth to speak !