Emma Matthews #2 I love Greggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought about Emma the other day when I read in the news that Greggs are hoping to open another 150 stores and drive throughs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I will say one thing in her favor though, she did a good job promoting the virgin cruise. She gave actual useful info and gave a good feel for what the cruise is like and what’s on offer. The other wieiad as a fat person crew like charlyannec were absolutely shameful. All they did was gorge themselves, not disclose it was an AD, and did no promo work. You’d think they were just on a cruise as a personal trip, not a work trip. Their what I eat in a day vids are far more gross than Emma’s so yeah, it’s pretty bad!

Reactions: 12
I will say one thing in her favor though, she did a good job promoting the virgin cruise. She gave actual useful info and gave a good feel for what the cruise is like and what’s on offer. The other wieiad as a fat person crew like charlyannec were absolutely shameful. All they did was gorge themselves, not disclose it was an AD, and did no promo work. You’d think they were just on a cruise as a personal trip, not a work trip. Their what I eat in a day vids are far more gross than Emma’s so yeah, it’s pretty bad!
Absolutely agree 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 actually enjoyed her cruise videos. Credit where credit is due.

Reactions: 4
How does she fund her life style, multiple holidays abroad and doesn’t have a job. Surely she isn’t making anything through tik tok now her views are so low

Reactions: 4
How does she fund her life style, multiple holidays abroad and doesn’t have a job. Surely she isn’t making anything through tik tok now her views are so low
have been wondering the same thing for a long time she quit her job and doesn't go to uni never see her videos on fyp and it doesn't look like she really has any brand deals either

she does seem to travel low budget and to a lot of cheap countries i suppose

Reactions: 1
She replied to someone asking and said that she has minimal outgoings, lives at home etc so all her money goes on trips away.

I saw a while ago that she was doing some organised tour/trip to Egypt but it was really expensive PP.