Emma Kearney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ma and da away again to Lanzagrotty that must be the 4th time this year.

Reactions: 3
The father turns my stomach, big lazy lump with an ipad literally stuck in front of his face. Have the parents ever worked a day in their lives?

Reactions: 4
Must say the dad done up a back garden in my estate and it’s a first class job, build the man a garden room type thing, build a wall , done the garden. The man that it was done for would have his house sitting to a T. So he must a a very, clean and tidy worker, and knows his job.

Reactions: 9
Must say the dad done up a back garden in my estate and it’s a first class job, build the man a garden room type thing, build a wall , done the garden. The man that it was done for would have his house sitting to a T. So he must a a very, clean and tidy worker, and knows his job.
I’ve read this comment 5 times and still can’t understand it. The father built* a garden room for someone ?

• Haha
For a man…in an estate… the Man has his house to a T…..so big Ed sorry Ant 🤣must be a good worker….here the culchies call a garden room a shed 😂

• Haha
She seems to be not posting her sold Items on Vinted well a lot off them

Reactions: 2
Off on hols again with Big edd and wee Annie
She is looking well in her weight loss Journey

Reactions: 7