Emma Kearney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma and da are away to Lanzagrotte again and Emma’s just back from Paris and off again in 2 weeks skiing ⛷ must be money to be made in the auld make up 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gifted skiing holiday with fellow ‘influencer’ Rory Martin this week. Christ alive the holiday company sending them must have a low budget 😂 I hope she booked 2 plane seats. One for herself, and one for her massive bleeping tongue 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everytime I watch her stories or reels and she does that baby voice I cringe so hard, how does lee lay down at night with someone who acts and speaks like a 5 year old child, it's actually sick.

Reactions: 6
"there's no need for me to be this good-looking" Emma you look like your da in a wig and have a body like a black bag filled with mango pulp.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone seen her latest (?) TikTok where she films her (almost) passed out dad laying in a hedge and then he fell in a pool and she tries dragging him out? This man could’ve easily drowned but she didn’t even let go of her phone and the comments on the video all find this absolutely hilarious 🙄

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen her latest (?) TikTok where she films her (almost) passed out dad laying in a hedge and then he fell in a pool and she tries dragging him out? This man could’ve easily drowned but she didn’t even let go of her phone and the comments on the video all find this absolutely hilarious 🙄
Yeah I just watched that on her insta and had the same drowning thought

Reactions: 2
It did look dangerous but she’s a moonbeam (my new word used by someone on here )
Here daddy give me your three hands 🤣 I think Emma has ADHD she shows the traits big time

Reactions: 7
This thread has went quiet 🤫 has no one any tea on Loud mouth to share?

Reactions: 1
What height is Emma ? She looks strange in that dress at the vava awards . Dwarf like with a massive head

Reactions: 3
She is tiny. And far slimmer irl than she appears online. I think that pic is an unfortunate angle.
I'm always shocked how she appears in her posts/stories. I'm 5ft 2 and taller than her.

Reactions: 1
She gets paid by Voduz to promote their products but still after months don’t know how to pronounce their actual name right? I would get her off that BA list straight away

Reactions: 2