Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

belfastburd

emmas insanely unprofessional and fake, i’ve proof of her saying that the people that work in her salon “are useless except her” the voice is fake the laugh is fake and shes a melt

Reactions: 1

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Anyone any gossip on why her and Shannon aren’t friends anymore ? At one point it looked like they were starting a business together
Shannon has gone off SM altogether. Her shop in Newry is closed and a for lease sign on it. I think she was having mental health issues a while back from things she posted and comments she made on her stories. I'm not sure there's any drama as such between her and Emma (but I would be wrong!)

Whatsthescandal43

Jesus that baby voice (is that her actual voice?) and that stupid bloody laugh. Does she go on like that for real for if I was on a night out in her company I couldn't stick her

JillZarin

Chatty Member
Just came across her on Tik Tok and watched her last three or four videos. She has some level of engagement on it, absolutely unreal.

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
I don’t follow closely but has she been keeping up the weight loss posts she started doing Jan? I guess she might have just been eating healthier for the baby in the past few months but I thought she was losing weight rapidly recently?