Emma Johnson (Emma's Rectangle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but for how strict she is and how much exercise she claims to do she would be slightly smaller than she is.
I know we are all different and Emma lost a significant amount of weight a few years ago but...

remember she chooses how to present “the best version” of herself, and what she perceives that to be

**I in no way want to trigger Emma or anyone who reads this, we are all perfect the way we are and please seek help from loved ones or seek help with your GP, not tattle and youtubers xxx**
I just came here to say the same thing! Not that she doesn’t look great because she does, but if she was genuinely this restrictive and worked out and ran as much as she claims she’d have a very different body. I think she tries to portray herself very differently to what her actual day to day life is, which is sad because her videos are so damaging

• Heart
Reactions: 2
“I LOVE reading your comments! 😀😀😀

I’m happy she’s finally engaging but that felt so fake lol

Reactions: 7
Her recent video she said she wants to add value to people's lives through her videos. Doing what I eat in a day videos and talking about the gym and exercise so much doesn't add value to many people's lives...

Reactions: 5
Her recent video she said she wants to add value to people's lives through her videos. Doing what I eat in a day videos and talking about the gym and exercise so much doesn't add value to many people's lives...
She did not come off well in that video. And not just because she said she has a goal of 600 workouts this year!!!!

Reactions: 6
yep , 300 days of yoga alongside 300 days of a more high intensity workout ..triggered ain’t the word 😂
Yeah and she was trying to backtrack that ‘yoga is technically a workout too’ but she goes on to say she wants higher intensity than just yoga. So 300 days of yoga and 300 days of other workouts.

Exercise makes me feel good too and mentally helps me a lot but her obsession makes it stop being healthy.

Yeah and she was trying to backtrack that ‘yoga is technically a workout too’ but she goes on to say she wants higher intensity than just yoga. So 300 days of yoga and 300 days of other workouts.

Exercise makes me feel good too and mentally helps me a lot but her obsession makes it stop being healthy.
That is such a stupid goal to have. In personal training you are meant to give your client a “SMART” goal, so Specific Measurable Attainable Realistic Timely

this is not attainable nor realistic and just stupid for a lack of a better word😂

have a goal like
Lift xkg by June or run a 10km a month?

She has lost the plot, feel sorry for her at this point.

She did not come off well in that video. And not just because she said she has a goal of 600 workouts this year!!!!
Agreed. She looks and sounds bizarre.The thing about her weekly vlogs is that you see how she speaks naturally. Wtf is this affected speech pattern for sit down videos. Like she’s trying to hypnotise you.

Reactions: 4
yep , 300 days of yoga alongside 300 days of a more high intensity workout ..triggered ain’t the word 😂
But yet she wants her channel to be a safe space for all, no chance of that when she triggers so many people with talk like that. I don't know where she is going with her channel and tbh I don't think she does herself but she's not going to do herself many favours if her content is going to keep going down the route it is.

• Heart
I didn’t see it either! She must realise you can’t see it. Its supposed to be CLEARLY marked as an #ad/#gifted Emma!!

when you're placing text on ig stories, it shows you where the message bar / username will be too. There's too many opportunities to notice - especially seeing as this is her job!

Reactions: 7
when you're placing text on ig stories, it shows you where the message bar / username will be too. There's too many opportunities to notice - especially seeing as this is her job!
That’s it. I’d look past it if it wasn’t for the fact this is literally her job. No excuse!

Reactions: 4
just read her description to see who made her motion graphics (they weren't credited ... shock) but noticed that *after* the links she says that some are affiliates but doesn't indicate which ones specifically?? is this allowed lol again its her literal job to know this is standard practice

Reactions: 3
just read her description to see who made her motion graphics (they weren't credited ... shock) but noticed that *after* the links she says that some are affiliates but doesn't indicate which ones specifically?? is this allowed lol again its her literal job to know this is standard practice
Nope, it’s not allowed, she should be making it clear what is an affiliate and what is not

Reactions: 3
It is concerning as she either genuinely doesn’t know the rules, which would be a worry as it’s her job and her main income, or she’s just ignoring the rules, which is even more of a concern!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.