Emma Hill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought several items she wore in that ad actually didn't fit her, including some jeans that are just way too tight in the front. She really just needs to size up, or find a better fitting pair out of her insane collection of jeans. It is incredibly annoying how she proclaims every new pair of jeans just has THE BEST FIT when in fact they are mostly just tight and not always flattering.
I don't know why she still does it! Even in her old videos, she'd buy jeans and trousers that pulled way too much across her hips. It's not a good look, and more importantly, can't be comfortable. Sorry for the crotch shot y'all, but my hips are in pain just looking at this.
Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 10.36.15 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't know why she still does it! Even in her old videos, she'd buy jeans and trousers that pulled way too much across her hips. It's not a good look, and more importantly, can't be comfortable. Sorry for the crotch shot y'all, but my hips are in pain just looking at this.
View attachment 521700
Imagine just sitting down in these? No thanks 😖

Reactions: 4
Still confused about all this working out she claims to do with her PT but is still no smaller in size?!
Emma is already a thin woman. Many people work out to maintain and develop strength. No offence, but I think it's unnecessary to either allude to Emma being large, or that people only work out to lose weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I love how Emma someone who clearly has a shopping problem is telling us how to kick a shopping habit :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love how Emma someone who clearly has a shopping problem is telling us how to kick a shopping habit :ROFLMAO:
The irony is not lost on me! And for someone who gets a lot of their wardrobe free or gifted...

I also don’t support buying things you can’t pay for, and do question the Klarnas and other buy now, pay later schemes, BUT and I think it’s a big but, it makes some purchases accessible for more people. I’m thinking in the sense of sustainable fashion brands being financially inaccessible to many, but that doesn’t mean that if someone needs a new pair of trousers and wants a pair from a small, locally producing company, they shouldn’t be able to. I don’t know. I find Emma’s reasoning a little classist.

Reactions: 7
The irony is not lost on me! And for someone who gets a lot of their wardrobe free or gifted...

I also don’t support buying things you can’t pay for, and do question the Klarnas and other buy now, pay later schemes, BUT and I think it’s a big but, it makes some purchases accessible for more people. I’m thinking in the sense of sustainable fashion brands being financially inaccessible to many, but that doesn’t mean that if someone needs a new pair of trousers and wants a pair from a small, locally producing company, they shouldn’t be able to. I don’t know. I find Emma’s reasoning a little classist.
It's not like a new washing machine you have to get asap, because you old has broken down and you children don't stop to make their stuff dirty. It's clothes, people who watch Emma certainly have their pants and jumpers and shirts. In that case you don't need to go and buy her suggestions on credit, just that she is able to pay HER rent.

It's more sustainable to keep the clothes you may've bought at Zara, H&M, Primark and so on than going to acquire just more new stuff.

Didn't watch that video, I am still digesting her buying of infinite amount of the same same bag. She really doesn't need to talk about sustainability. It doesn't matter if she sells those bags on later, she bought them in the first place, and they all look the friggin same.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone follow Jacey Duprie - Damsel in Dior? I wonder why there is no thread for her anywhere. She's insufferable.

Reactions: 1
Thanks Emma for providing us a 6 minute video that was completely unnecessary. What to wear when eating outside?!? Um a shirt and bottoms, maybe some shoes? Dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Excuse me, what??? She's reeeally scraping the bottom of the barrel :LOL: I honestly cannot stand her anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks Emma for providing us a 6 minute video that was completely unnecessary. What to wear when eating outside?!? Um a shirt and bottoms, maybe some shoes? Dead.
Like did she think we are so thrown off by covid that we might show up in a ball gown to a pub lunch? Or maybe wearing our pajamas to a smart restaurant? Not sure why she thought this was an necessary video

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I also hate all of these outfits. I wouldn't have blinked an eye if the title of the video was "Outfits For a Parent-Teacher Conference" or "Picking the Kids Up From Soccer". Boring, boring, BORING.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she need to remind us to bring extra layers?!?!? We all know it is still cold in the spring, not really rocket science.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn't bother to watch it. I read the title, looked at the outfits in the thumbnail, shook my head, and kept scrolling.

Lol, edited to add: Maybe she took a look at Josie's and Lydia's outfits and thought, people need some help. In that case, bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can tell she has no life if she had actually spent a eve in a pub she’d know you need a duvet coat and gloves. I had the duvet coat so my body temp was ok but didn’t have gloves and my hands were so numb with cold I couldn’t undo my jeans buttons to go to the toilet before the walk home( I managed to pull them down with the button still fastened thank the lord)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.