Emma Hill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, we need a new thread soonish. I can do it, and hopefully we get rid of the wrong Emma (Tamsin) Hill tag then. But we need a new thread title. Maybe someone has a funny idea? Otherwise we just call it "Emma Hill #2". But that's not very catchy.
Since Emma was MIA for a longer time, and since she came back is ultra bland. I have not a single idea for a funny title myself.

Some possible hints
-bland clothes
-wardrobe switchover without showing the clothes and bags
-buying of 10x the same bag, just because she wasn't able to acquire the designer one she wanted, immediately

Reactions: 4
Hey, we need a new thread soonish. I can do it, and hopefully we get rid of the wrong Emma (Tamsin) Hill tag then. But we need a new thread title. Maybe someone has a funny idea? Otherwise we just call it "Emma Hill #2". But that's not very catchy.
Since Emma was MIA for a longer time, and since she came back is ultra bland. I have not a single idea for a funny title myself.

Some possible hints
-bland clothes
-wardrobe switchover without showing the clothes and bags
-buying of 10x the same bag, just because she wasn't able to acquire the designer one she wanted, immediately
I would want a play on her (cough, cough) 'sustainability' efforts. Something like...
Emma Hill #2- Her content is reduced, reused and recycled, but her wardrobe certainly isn't!
Someone can improve upon that, I'm sure. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The bisexual reveal for the wrong Emma Hill is the most exciting thing that's happened to this thread in ages... I can't imagine how long it'll take to fill up another one! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The bisexual reveal for the wrong Emma Hill is the most exciting thing that's happened to this thread in ages... I can't imagine how long it'll take to fill up another one! :LOL:
We are still 11 (now 10) messages away from having the 1000 full. :ROFLMAO:

Emma Hill #2 Coming out as bi - oh, wrong Emma, my bad

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was so confused about the Instagram story about Emma was coming out as bi 😂 I think Emma Hill’s story was referring to her 90s inspired dress sense.
I was like 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Emma Hill - the most boring of her name”

“Emma Hill - the beige and boring one”

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is Emma pregnant? Like Anna, jeans loving Emma has suddenly started wearing slouchy trousers, mostly elasticated. She even mentioned bloated belly. Her boobs are a bit bigger etc. I know most people were talking about her losing weight but I cannot really see it. On the contrary, I've noticed she put on some weight since the beginning of the year. She's also purchased a treadmill, will that be another Anna's Peleton fail??

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is Emma pregnant? Like Anna, jeans loving Emma has suddenly started wearing slouchy trousers, mostly elasticated. She even mentioned bloated belly. Her boobs are a bit bigger etc. I know most people were talking about her losing weight but I cannot really see it. On the contrary, I've noticed she put on some weight since the beginning of the year. She's also purchased a treadmill, will that be another Anna's Peleton fail??
Did she buy the Tread?

Did she buy the Tread?
Quoting myself. She did not name the brand, but wouldn’t be surprised if she goes the way of influencer trend with the Tread.

Also, she hates exercise and injured herself doing the “marathon”. Already setting herself up for success.

Reactions: 5
Really, really doubt this. Emma is the last person I could see wanting kids. She’s already got 5 dogs, a job she hates, problems maintaining a healthy mental state, and a husband who is... there. She is the most joyless person in the world, and hopefully is self aware enough to know that bringing a child into the world is not going to cure that.

Reactions: 12
Really, really doubt this. Emma is the last person I could see wanting kids. She’s already got 5 dogs, a job she hates, problems maintaining a healthy mental state, and a husband who is... there. She is the most joyless person in the world, and hopefully is self aware enough to know that bringing a child into the world is not going to cure that.
Remember when she wrote an angry blog post about children, precipitated by a terrible experience on a plane?

Agreed, her mental state (that we have observed anyway) would suggest that now is probably not a great time for this...

Reactions: 9
I thought she was trying to copy Brittany Bathgate with the slouchy trousers

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.