Emma Hill #4 Turd of a human being

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just sucks the life out of everything and everyone she comes into contact with

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the terrace house could have been something if they hadn't renovated everything into soulless gray oblivion. And let's not even get into that DIY "fireplace." Maybe there wasn't any character left by the time they moved in, but a keener eye for interiors could have made it into something cozy. @reserve_home on Instagram has done wonders on all her rentals, turning mediocre apartments into spaces you'd actually want to live in, not cold sterile showrooms.

Reactions: 5
To be fair her “ London “ house was quite possibly the ugliest house on the ugliest road on the outskirts of London.
She portrayed something very different on her YT and Instagram accounts as there was no way she could get content where she lived and would have to travel every time she needed footage or photos. I hated the terraced house, it looked cheap and nasty.
The bunga is just filled with reproduction furniture.
She has no style buying everything from Zara or HM to look MCM - you need to source and it takes time and energy. I would be buying timeless vintage pieces but that’s just me.
This is what I’ve been doing and it’s taken me years. I’m still looking for two dining chairs, a coffee table, a lowboy for my bedroom and an additional “fun” chair for the living room. It’s hard and truly a slow process. But when you find THAT piece (in good condition for a good price)? It’s an amazing feeling. She acts like she’s so patient and thoughtful when it comes to her secondhand bag purchases, but I think she just gets obsessed with something and then spends all day trying to find it.

Reactions: 7
She acts like she’s so patient and thoughtful when it comes to her secondhand bag purchases, but I think she just gets obsessed with something and then spends all day trying to find it.
She absolutely is not. I remember at the start of her supposed "secondhand but grand" journey when she was actively buying secondhand, and all she had done was replace the outlet of her most damaging behaviour (the behaviour being overconsumption, and the outlet being fast fashion) with a slightly better outlet (the secondhand market).

This video rams that fact forward. Sure, she bought them 2nd hand, but she bought THREE leather coats (and a suede one)! Of course, all never to be seen again. But it was twelve pounds fifty. TWELVE POUNDS FIFTY. TWELVE. POUNDS. FIFTY. PENCE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Does anyone on here have anything from
The Curated? How many iterations has it been and her blazers only go up to a size 14. Way to be inclusive, Emma.

Reactions: 2
I think the terrace house could have been something if they hadn't renovated everything into soulless gray oblivion. And let's not even get into that DIY "fireplace." Maybe there wasn't any character left by the time they moved in, but a keener eye for interiors could have made it into something cozy. @reserve_home on Instagram has done wonders on all her rentals, turning mediocre apartments into spaces you'd actually want to live in, not cold sterile showrooms.
The iconic fireplace….🫠 I can’t even. I rather have those 1970s fireplace than that. Also her bathroom

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can thank me later 🤣

[QUvOTE="poopettemetis, post: 11401028, member: 69890"]
This is what I’ve been doing and it’s taken me years. I’m still looking for two dining chairs, a coffee table, a lowboy for my bedroom and an additional “fun” chair for the living room. It’s hard and truly a slow process. But when you find THAT piece (in good condition for a good price)? It’s an amazing feeling. She acts like she’s so patient and thoughtful when it comes to her secondhand bag purchases, but I think she just gets obsessed with something and then spends all day trying to find it.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly this !
I live in a REALLY old cottage and I love sourcing vintage pieces for it which I will have reupholstered or painted.
It’s taken 3 years and I still haven’t found a bedside table for my spare bedroom but the hunt continues.
Em Meh has zero idea.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Does anyone on here have anything from
The Curated? How many iterations has it been and her blazers only go up to a size 14. Way to be inclusive, Emma.
And that 'photoshoot' she put up on Insta today looks bloody awful. You can't even see the blazer properly and she looks such a snotty miserable cow. Oh wait. That's because she is.

Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 17.42.19.png

• Haha
They've also done a hella job on disguising that awful hair. For a second, I thought she'd actually been to the hairdresser, but if you look closely it's still there. That poor bloody photographer, what a job he/she must have had making her look half decent.

Reactions: 6
My god, the retouching that had to be done on those photos... It reminds me of old black and white photos that have had color added. Someone just painted a flat cloud of orange over her entire head. By comparison, this is the actual state of her hair.

Screen Shot 2022-08-25 at 10.29.22 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Many thanks to @Silly Sausage for the thread title!
Life at the beige bunga continues, as Emma and Simon entertain themselves with exciting activities such as making biscuit pyramids, filling storage jars with nuts and seeds, and painting everything in Little Greene Joanna (including the gym equipment). Now she lives a quieter life just off the motorway in rural Kent, Emma entertains herself by eating three weeks' worth of pastries in 24hrs and working at her angles, whilst setting up a tripod and pretending to take photographs in a mirror that doesn't exist. She also appears to be gearing up for a world record in how many different shades of wood can you cram into one house and just how long can you string out a balayage, before you are forced, kicking and screaming, to go to a hairdresser. Unfortunately, Emma appears to have spent all her money on overpriced Toteme sweaters and 159 pairs of identical Veja trainers and has no cash left for a haircut. With tumbling views, no original content and desperate for some aff links, she decides to make a riveting video all about ... candle making

(sorry, dozed off there for a second)

and when politely challenged about her inability to distinguish weight from volume, proceeded to call one of her subscribers a turd. This was quickly Gleamed away, leaving Emma determined to become a better version of herself an even more miserable cow. She has since found new and innovative ways to insult, patronise and snap at the people who pay for her lifestyle her subscribers, starting with a giant rant about how much she hates birthdays. Meanwhile, Simon sits in the dark silence of his black walk-in wardrobe, staring at his unworn Gucci trainers and wondering how his turd-coloured Yoo Choob channel life came to this.
A plethora of regret.
A veritable plethora of regret.
If you will.

View attachment 1499923
HowEver….

Reactions: 1
They've also done a hella job on disguising that awful hair. For a second, I thought she'd actually been to the hairdresser, but if you look closely it's still there. That poor bloody photographer, what a job he/she must have had making her look half decent.
Me too for one second there, but no, scarecrow hair remains.

Reactions: 2
No upload again. Clearly nothing to shill or beg for this week.
Tut tut, Emma. Just sitting there in your beige bunga, watching the algorithm crash and burn.

Sorry for the double post but WTAF is this supposed to be??? The hair? The creased pyjamas/outfit??? What an effing mess.
Screenshot 2022-08-28 at 09.56.10.png

One in a series clearly, because this is on her personal account. Drinking pretend tea is A Thing at the bunga
Screenshot 2022-08-28 at 09.57.34.png

Wait! I actually know what this one is! This is washed-up influencer stares at blank wall and wonders where it all went wrong: a portrait in oils.
Screenshot 2022-08-28 at 09.58.34.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry for the double post but WTAF is this supposed to be??? The hair? The creased pyjamas/outfit??? What an effing mess.
View attachment 1533794

One in a series clearly, because this is on her personal account. Drinking pretend tea is A Thing at the bunga
View attachment 1533796

Wait! I actually know what this one is! This is washed-up influencer stares at blank wall and wonders where it all went wrong: a portrait in oils.
View attachment 1533800
in the first pic she looks like she blended right into her black shelf with no legs?
The whole mood of all the pics - depressing. Not artistic or stylist whatsoever is like one of those truly boring lifeless still life paintings

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she’s gonna ever use those chopping boards…
I wonder if there is some drawer or cabinet where she/ they just hide away all their usual kitchen stuff from IKEA or smth you know the normal colourful boards, scissors etc etc which arent this beige or wooden minimal crap on display.

Reactions: 10
I’m confused. The point of removable covers is so they can be removed and washed then PUT BACK ON AGAIN. Is she just buying brand new covers every time the current covers her dirty or don’t match her interior just so?!

Reactions: 3