Emma Hill #2 Content is reduced, reused, and recycled, but her wardrobe is brandnew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This actually makes me so BLOODY ANGRY.
She’s just effectively begging.
I highly doubt a company as prestigious as P&P would give them one of their giant pots - they supply Prince Charles FFS …. Why would they give those two cheapskates a free pot for advertising ? They don’t need it.
she needs calling out big time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was really put off by her 'asking for advice' - i.e begging for a roomba and big plant pots. And then following up by tagging iRoomba in her stories - can she make it any less obvious she's wanting freebies?

Has had zero interaction with her followers, always snarky and closed off and now suddenly she's oh so cheery to ask for recs and share info/make jokes whilst tagging companies, does anyone really believe she's genuinely engaging with her followers?
I’ve just messaged her and told her I’m unfollowing her after her shameless begging for #gifted items.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s all going to look drab and boring anyway.

God bless Simon. She must be a nightmare to live with all her weird idiosyncrasies. Like a candle off center or a chair out of place or pet hair in a corner must set her off big time.

Also! Maybe it’s because I have a full time job and can’t be out begging for pots during the day, but I just moved into a new place, basically have to pull up a few square meters of grass and weeds and I’m like 1/4 of the way done. I’ve been in the space for 3 weeks and haven’t even BEGUN to consider planters 🤣🤣🤣 They haven’t even MOVED YET.

Reactions: 14
I only very casually watch her videos, stumbled across her while looking for some wardrobe content, but gosh she seemed miserable in the house tour video (and what a pokey dump of a place!)

also it baffles me why all these English girls insist on having Cheeto-dust orange skin? She looks so off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She also just sounds horrible to buy for for special occasions. Her disdain for fun pajamas and fuzzy socks was dripping with superiority. God forbid there’s a family Christmas photo with everyone in Santa Clause onesies and Emma standing off to the side in black.
This made me laugh 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Let’s presume it’s true. Imagine getting pressed about ONE follower messaging you. And being happy to broadcast the fact you’ve let one message asking about why you’ve tagged brands, get under your skin. Possibly politely expressed for all we know.

Move not going well?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Lol YOU GUYS, our Emma is NOT a shameless beggar! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣
If you’re not begging, why tag the brands in the first place?! And maaaaaaybe I’d give it a pass if she wasn’t just happening to be moving into a new house and wanted to offset some of the costs by getting some free - and expensive - home cleaning electronics 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 21
The Curated added a 3XS, but still only goes up to a XXL (US 14). Emma: forever an advocate for inclusivity.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
whats she on about, the only negative was that they were too expensive, so definitely angling for a freebie 🤣
Also she literally never does these types of posts so it is obvious she's hoping to get brands to notice her ffs! I love how angry she got about this one thing, and IMO 'keyboard warrior' is a bit of an overstatement if someone points out that she's coming off as begging for freebies. I know people in comments/DMs can be rude but what she shared does not sound like verbal abuse or aggression in any way...

Maybe she also needs to realise she's posted duck all since covid started, and has close to zero engagement with her followers until these moving posts have started, sharing the ~vibe~ and inspo that they have planned... before they've even moved. So I still believe she wants brands to offer her freebies and she can pick the best of the bunch for the new place.

Reactions: 23
Emma showing yet again how fragile and insecure she really is. Like others have pointed out, a confident person would not give a tit about one or two followers calling her out on something (especially when they’re right). Just let it go. But no, Emma has to publicly retort “Well ACT-UALLY ☝….” in her rude and snotty tone. I can’t believe I ever liked her.

Reactions: 23
Back in the good old days of influencing you could disappear or go low key for fairly long stretches, then whenever you were low on £ or had a big expense on the horizon, pop back up with a few updates, beg for whatever you fancied, post a couple of ads, bobs your uncle - no ones any the wiser.

She’s annoyed that it’s now very obvious what she’s up to and she can’t get away with it as easily, poor petal 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I haven't watched Emma in ages (mainly because I found her so miserable) and just clicked on her latest video. Genuine question, why does it look like she can barely keep her eyes open?

Reactions: 13
I haven't watched Emma in ages (mainly because I found her so miserable) and just clicked on her latest video. Genuine question, why does it look like she can barely keep her eyes open?
Her hair needs a good cut and and she needs to decide on which colour she wants to be. It’s becoming distracting. Yes she sounds as though she just can’t be bothered. No enthusiasm any more.

Reactions: 12
Maybe she’s so filled with rage at the fact that she has to keep creating content for money and disdain at other people for existing that she pops a Xanax before every video.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.