Emma Hill #2 Content is reduced, reused, and recycled, but her wardrobe is brandnew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been a fan of Emma for a long time and Used to love her chatty vlogs with her and Simon‘s banter but since the whole withdrawal and change debacle I just can’t bear her anymore.
ive just watched her latest vlog on 10 things she no longer buys and I can’t quite put my finger on the change but dear God, she’s unbearable. Smugly sneering at her old younger self about choice of colour and print, about worn once occasion wear, charity t shirts, man made fabrics, one season wonders and impractical bags amongst others. The one that did it for me was jewellery- it took me a few minutes with her new accent and voice to figure out that “for me” was vermeil gold. She has only worn and heavily flogged It for years- wearing endless gifted Maria tash, missoma, Monica vinader and cinco. now apparently she wears solid gold . 🙄🙄🙄the whole “arty” styling of every post and cryptic behaviour is just too much.
I think the language she uses is very telling- e.g. "allowing" herself those floral dresses (something along those lines). I mean, it's just clothes. Surely nobody needs to take "style" so seriously that they get anxiety attacks over colour or prints or whatever else she's eschewing.

Just like anyone else I watch YT for a bit of a break from real life. I haven't actually had much time to do so since the pandemic started (am a frontliner) but dear God these influencers need to get a big dose of reality if this type of non issue is what consumes them 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve been a fan of Emma for a long time and Used to love her chatty vlogs with her and Simon‘s banter but since the whole withdrawal and change debacle I just can’t bear her anymore.
ive just watched her latest vlog on 10 things she no longer buys and I can’t quite put my finger on the change but dear God, she’s unbearable. Smugly sneering at her old younger self about choice of colour and print, about worn once occasion wear, charity t shirts, man made fabrics, one season wonders and impractical bags amongst others. The one that did it for me was jewellery- it took me a few minutes with her new accent and voice to figure out that “for me” was vermeil gold. She has only worn and heavily flogged It for years- wearing endless gifted Maria tash, missoma, Monica vinader and cinco. now apparently she wears solid gold . 🙄🙄🙄the whole “arty” styling of every post and cryptic behaviour is just too much.
I also just watched that video, after not watching her for awhile. She is so irritating in it - what the hell is she so smug about? Half of what she talks about is common sense that just comes with aging. The other half is pure delusion. Emma, you still buy "one season wonders". Maybe she is too dumb to notice (sorry this is so harsh!) but her style is still well within the instagram trend mill. She is literally wearing a "one season wonder" in the damn video! Or does she think we will all go on to wear knitted vests/tanks forever? It's basically this summer's micro trend (which she should know since she is single-white-femaling Brittany Bathgate lately). Also, she very recently bought hideous tiny nineties-style bags by the truckload, very neatly ticking two boxes at once (impractical bags, one season wonders). Who the hell is she kidding with this? Does she not know what trends are anymore? This is also not the first time she's done this. I am baffled by her inability to either recognize or admit how much trends she is following.

Reactions: 17
I also just watched that video, after not watching her for awhile. She is so irritating in it - what the hell is she so smug about? Half of what she talks about is common sense that just comes with aging. The other half is pure delusion. Emma, you still buy "one season wonders". Maybe she is too dumb to notice (sorry this is so harsh!) but her style is still well within the instagram trend mill. She is literally wearing a "one season wonder" in the damn video! Or does she think we will all go on to wear knitted vests/tanks forever? It's basically this summer's micro trend (which she should know since she is single-white-femaling Brittany Bathgate lately). Also, she very recently bought hideous tiny nineties-style bags by the truckload, very neatly ticking two boxes at once (impractical bags, one season wonders). Who the hell is she kidding with this? Does she not know what trends are anymore? This is also not the first time she's done this. I am baffled by her inability to either recognize or admit how much trends she is following.
Nail on the head.

I’m a few years younger than Emma, but everything she so smugly talked about is exactly what happens for a lot of us when we get older - you tend to purchase more quality, long lastingpieces that go with everything in your wardrobe, collecting nicer jewelry in the hopes you get to pass it on to your kids, buying more practical bags because you’ve got kids or just want to invest more smartly, etc.

She also just sounds horrible to buy for for special occasions. Her disdain for fun pajamas and fuzzy socks was dripping with superiority. God forbid there’s a family Christmas photo with everyone in Santa Clause onesies and Emma standing off to the side in black.

I also want to know the status of the treadmill they supposedly ordered. And how she plans on working out in clothing that isn’t made from man made fibers like polyester and spandex 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I feel I need to go and watch this video now 😆 let's be honest though, it's not anything new. She's banged on in videos before about only liking plain pjs and not buying polyester. She really needs to come up with some new content. I don't understand how her and Simon make a living? She barely posts on Instagram or YT. Still can't believe her hair, the colour is so dated

Reactions: 5
^^ right? What the heck is she going to work out in? Cotton shorts don't have the moisture wicking ability synthetics have

Also the no fun pajamas or socks just makes her so boring. Like I'm pretty boring fashion wise but I def don't take everything so serious it is JUST clothes Emma

Reactions: 4
^^ right? What the heck is she going to work out in? Cotton shorts don't have the moisture wicking ability synthetics have

Also the no fun pajamas or socks just makes her so boring. Like I'm pretty boring fashion wise but I def don't take everything so serious it is JUST clothes Emma
I bet she was a right bore at that hen party she was at

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet she was a right bore at that hen party she was at
She was def in the corner refusing to wear the penis headband because it wasn’t made of natural fiber and wasn’t #secondhandbutgrand.

Also, I hate that tag. It should be secondhand AND grand. The ‘but’ makes it sound so condescending. Like, [in the voice of the Dowager Countess] “Oh, secondhand you say? Pity.”

• Haha
Emma is that person at a party who uses up all her energy squealing "HELLOOOOOW" when she walks in and then spends the rest of the time sulking by herself around the food table, pretending to look at her phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Emma is that person at a party who uses up all her energy squealing "HELLOOOOOW" when she walks in and then spends the rest of the time sulking by herself around the food table, pretending to look at her phone.
LOL this is me 😂 Especially if the food table has quality noms.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
LOL this is me 😂 Especially if the food table has quality noms.
Lol I mean, I'd be lying if I said that wasn't me too. All the smart people gather round the food anyway. But I'm sure you don't give off party-killing vibes while you're at it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Looks like she’s finally copping to moving. Filming the “final” home tour?
Question is why did she turn in into a snarky overdrawn announcement anyway- first saying they were looking, then rudely telling her follower they own their current home when asked about if she'd be buying another house? So typical of Emma to make an issue out of something as boring and basic as moving house.

Reactions: 18
Poor Simon he can't even be in the home tour without Emma ragging on his clothing choices. Maybe I'm still just annoyed with her from years ago when she's make fun of his fun shorts/shirts he would wear on holiday. But like can he not just wear socks and slippers in his own home? Like no everyone is as judgey as you are Emma about what "looks good"

I'm sure she'd be horrified by my slipper and sock combo I'm wearing right now

Simon always looks like an utter tool, dresses like a 14 year old boy who has won a Westfield shopping spree.

but you shouldn’t be getting tit from your own wife in your own home or in vlogs about that tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When did she crack 750k followers on IG? Last I remember looking she only had about 350k.

I know Emma gets shoutouts from other influencers a lot, but that’s heaps more than Lily Pebbles/Anna Edit

• Wow
When did she crack 750k followers on IG? Last I remember looking she only had about 350k.

I know Emma gets shoutouts from other influencers a lot, but that’s heaps more than Lily Pebbles/Anna Edit
Looks like a bunch of bots. Emma works hard, but Gleam works harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.