Emma Hill #2 Content is reduced, reused, and recycled, but her wardrobe is brandnew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With original vintage Eames chair and ottoman your starting price is roughly 6-7 k.
Emma’s repro around £499.00.

Reactions: 5
I HATE that shelving in the office. It will date horribly and looks cheap AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
With original vintage Eames chair and ottoman your starting price is roughly 6-7 k.
Emma’s repro around £499.00.
Was it really less than £1000?!?

God bless the architects when Emma is ready to build her own house and “live off the land”.

My friend’s husband has some epic client stories from his home architecture firm.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t really follow Emma or watch her videos but whenever I do have a look on her stories or videos I always find she comes across soooo snarky, it’s like she’s chosen a job but resents it, resents her followers, she chooses to do q&a’s but comes across like they’re a chore for her and the questions are annoying, maybe that’s just how she is

Hahahaha this reminds me abit of when my friend started following mrs Hinch, she put up a Instagram story that was about a great tip that she got from mrs hinch that she had never thought of before, it was literally just writing a to do list and crossing it off as you go…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread posted, if you so will

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.