Emma Drew #9 Creepy smile, no sense of style.. fitting in Topshop will take a while!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh she’s 5 points away from not being diabetic. That’s great, but if she really properly tried you can’t help but think she would have had even better results!

Reactions: 13
Ooh she’s 5 points away from not being diabetic. That’s great, but if she really properly tried you can’t help but think she would have had even better results!

Except she told everyone months ago that the diabetes was gone

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion:

Diabetes gone or was that another lie? Not a size 16 no matter how hard you try!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Not been too well. So been just reading now and then. Just wanted to address whoever said I had been to a group previous to the one I went to last week. That was a meet the surgeon event organised by a private provider and comes under the heading of out patient attendance. they had a socially distanced event for 6 people having surgery in the following month. I was also asked to attend to answer questions as a wls person and I offered to organise it - it wasn't that hard. I'd forgotten it as it wasn't one of the usual groups. I am nothing like Emma babes and don't lie. So I apologise if someone felt the need to call me out. I am sorry I didn't explain enough.

As for Emma yes she is a total waste of wls but for everyone who keeps saying she could loose it by dieting and exercise of course she could and she is not doing her best but having wls does not mean you loose 8lbs a week more often than not despite those who know someone who allegedly has. Yes those who diet etc can loose more than some wls people. BUT BUT BUT and yes I'm shouting do not think that there are people who loose weight over and over and over again. If you have had a good weight loss now come back if you keep it off for a long period of time i.e. many years. If you are one that doesn't and you regain then you loose again and start the cycle and yes you have help and still it happens then you start to feel you are on the edge of a black hole that you will finally drop in to at 500lbs and die. Yes of course we can all watch 600lb lives, we can all have an opinion, yes we all know someone , we can all do better. Yes of course change your diet, change your exercise, change your mental state. BUT there comes a point when wls seems the answer and yes you can mess it up but sometimes there are those and believe me they are the minority that do it They do not all loose a stone a week and do have stalls, they can have serious problems and yet they struggle on and try to change everything, battle other replacement addictions, educate themselves. It isn't a straightforward golden bullet its hard work on so many fronts. Emma may succeed I seriously doubt it but although I dislike her lazy arsed ways I still hope she does.

I won't post on this thread again I think I just piss people off as I am seen as a wls warrior.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is that tiny pile of stones seriously the only bit she got done today?? I'm confused 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Emma has always had zero accountability. She's surrounded herself with yes men. Imagine spending £10k on WLS to then push the limits of your stomach from day one.

Her "cancer" would be helped by walking for an hour a day? If that was me, I'd be walking for an hour, rain or shine. I'd march on the spot while watching a movie or buy a treadmill.

Oh, wait, that's exactly what I did. When I was at my heighest weight, I would spend an hour on the treadmill while watching something on YT. If I could get out, I went for a run. On the days I didn't run or walk, I did some Yoga With Adriene.

Something needs to "click" for Emma. She needs to want to change and, from what we've seen, she's not there yet. She lost a good chunk of her weight on the liver reducing diet so we know she can follow a diet, albeit a very restrictive one. I wonder if Tony is feeding her up or sabotaging her in some way. I know my partner has been nothing but supportive during my weight loss (he's also lost a lot of weight).
I LOVE yoga with Adrienne. She has some incredible beginners videos that even Emma could do - some of them are even 30 mins not to go over her maximum daily exercise!

Haha yeah it nearly kills me to be fair 😂 The bigger you are the more calories you burn doing the same as a smaller person was what I was getting at, even if she just upped it to 500!

Oh plus she wouldn’t have to do it all in one go she could walk in the morning, do the ring fit, walk in the evening. She has all the time in the world.
THIS is what bugs me THE MOST. I’m a mum of a 3 year old, I and my husband both work for the NHS and are currently working from home and we’re managing to still get out to walk the dog once a day. What does she actually do with her time? Like I can’t comprehend it at all... I’m working til 10pm some days because both our parents are still shielding and our son wasn’t in nursery so we have zero childcare... yet we manage. I can’t fathom it.

Also another good reference for sizes is a writer I follow on Insta called princessgeorgina. Shes really body positive and honest about her body and some of her clothes are a size 20/22, so I’m not sure what miracle-elastic clothes Emma is kneading herself into.

Reactions: 7
Is that tiny pile of stones seriously the only bit she got done today?? I'm confused 😂
if it’s the same rate of progress that kitchen cupboard painting has had, I assume they will be putting Xmas fairy lights on that bag of stone as it will be becoming a permanent feature 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely made it seem like her diabetes was already in remission
That selfie also makes her look much slimmer in the face than in reality! Why does she do it to herself? She’s creating a false sense of achievement for herself and ruining the joy of it actually happening. This screenshot was taken from her insta story and it’s much more like her “before” selfie!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion. Emma Drew #10 5 points away from not being diabetic. Grab the kitchen scissors Tony I’m taking up hairdressing!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What kind of £100k boss babe needs to cut her own hair?
And she barely cut anything off?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.