Emma Drew #9 Creepy smile, no sense of style.. fitting in Topshop will take a while!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laughed at her 'LITTLE house' story 🤣🤣 ah yes Emma, that tiny little 4/5 bedroom, 3(?) bathroom peasantly hovel you live in 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see some of the Asda Disney sets have hit ebay I wonder if shy of them are her spare set she got
I can't believe how much some of them are going for. I couldn't see any located from part of the world but it is only a matter of time before she lists them. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a new ebay account.

Reactions: 4
Same bedding, I bet that room stinks.

A tonne of stones between two of them shouldn't take too long!

Reactions: 6
Does Emma actually do any work? Or is her full time job decreasing her property value with tit decoration skills?
Half arses everything!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It infuriates me that she starts all these products and never finishes them. Finish the poor kitchen (which she should never have started) before doing whatever crap your doing today 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh wow 12 mini fences, I have my sheds two coats before 12pm one day in lockdown.

Reactions: 13
Honestly why is she moaning. I'd love to have the time and money she does to do DIY and decoration, a day (although for a normal person probably 2-3 hours) of painting little fences and putting down stones sounds much nicer than a day of work 😂

Reactions: 13
I assume since tattle outed her ebay that she would make a new one she’s gotta flog her gifted stuff somewhere 😂

Reactions: 12
Thread title suggestion:
Disney plates, oh great! Dress from Ted Baker? Actually a size faker.

Reactions: 6
You know for someone that ‘works’ from home, loves spending money and needs to exercise for their health and combat cancer why doesn’t she take up hiking/rambling. Beautiful scenery, exercise, can use her spending addiction to buy hiking gear, it’s help her lose weight, tone and ofc help the cancer. Who would aspire to live her pathetic life, honestly?

Reactions: 15
You know for someone that ‘works’ from home, loves spending money and needs to exercise for their health and combat cancer why doesn’t she take up hiking/rambling. Beautiful scenery, exercise, can use her spending addiction to buy hiking gear, it’s help her lose weight, tone and ofc help the cancer. Who would aspire to live her pathetic life, honestly?
If I had a £100k income and a house with a garage I'd of brought myself a treadmill, excercise bike and maybe a few weights. She could walk or cycle while watching tv

Reactions: 18
If I had a £100k income and a house with a garage I'd of brought myself a treadmill, excercise bike and maybe a few weights. She could walk or cycle while watching tv
I don't think you'd get anything in that garage. She's giving me hoarder vibes.

Reactions: 12
None of it adds up at all does it? The income, the weight loss, the boss babe bollocks?

It’s so wierd!

Reactions: 17
Today the Headline Money award winners have been announced and guess what, the "best money blog three years running" wasn't even nominated... :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.