Emma Drew #9 Creepy smile, no sense of style.. fitting in Topshop will take a while!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think I've ever caught one of her lives. I'm sure it was riveting.

The other girl has lost over 9st since September 2019. Hopefully she'll give Emma some diet tips.

Reactions: 7
I do find it sad that Emma is only 32, she is like an old lady apart from the Disney etc addiction.

Reactions: 15
Tell me that you have all seen the tweet a minute ago?!!!!! I logged in and saw a post with ALL the hashtags about being a #foodie? Air-fryer mozzarella sticks? Foodie? What? Excuse me?????? Mrs Pinch no less. A foodie?????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do find it sad that Emma is only 32, she is like an old lady apart from the Disney etc addiction.
An ex's mother was into Disney as well. Went to the Paris one every bleeping year and even tried to get the boyfriend's brother to marry his French fiancee there, just so she could go again.

She had an entire wall of Disney mugs.

They just saw a Disney mug coming.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did anyone make it too the end? Tattle got a mention šŸ˜‚

I caught some!

• She knows she is losing slowly, but if she wasn't to lose anymore weight she would still be happy because she has cured her diabetes and that was the main thing she wanted to do
  • She talks like losing 1lb a week is not bad, 5lbs is what she calls a woosh but then literally a few minutes later, Sammie (the other girl on the live) said her partner wanted to lose 2lb and she laughed and said that can be lost doing a poo. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
  • She doesn't compare herself to others. Someone on a WLS facebook group has lost 10 stone since having their op in Feb but their starting weight was 27 stone (implying that she is no where near 27 stone so should not compare herself as weight comes off easier at first the bigger you are)
  • At one point a troll said she was eating too much or something but then she checked with her dietitian and she actually wasn't eating enough!
  • Someone said Tony had lost weight, she said he had but it was his story to tell
  • She learned a lot from the live (this Sammie sounds like she's done amazingly) and was quiet surprised to learn that if you stretch your stomach you might need more surgery so she really is going to take it seriously now
  • Hypnotherapy brought back childhood memory that is why she can't diet/lost weight
  • She does not read here but apparently we all say she took the easy way out by having WLS - No Emma, WLS is hard, we all think YOU think it was the easy way out!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Donā€™t get me wrong I love Disney. Visited the parks and have a Disney tattoo but I think Emma takes it WAYYY too far. Maybe they are into like DDLG..not kink shaming but šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else feel weird about Tonyā€™s ā€œpretty woman momentā€ in the Warhammer shop courtesy of Emma? Can she not just buy her husband a gift without making it into something cringey? Or for that matter, can Tony not buy his own things? They live together and work together (ok, he is technically one of her employees) so why is it very much Emma treating him to something? If my husband wants something, he buys it himself or he asks for it for a birthday or Christmas like a normal person. We put all our wages into a joint account to cover everything because weā€™re a team. I earn more than him but any money coming in is very much our money. I donā€™t have to treat him like a prostitute and flash my cash in a shop to make him feel special! They are the oddest couple ever - they totally deserve each other because no one else would have them!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I caught some!

• She knows she is losing slowly, but if she wasn't to lose anymore weight she would still be happy because she has cured her diabetes and that was the main thing she wanted to do
  • She talks like losing 1lb a week is not bad, 5lbs is what she calls a woosh but then literally a few minutes later, Sammie (the other girl on the live) said her partner wanted to lose 2lb and she laughed and said that can be lost doing a poo. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
  • She doesn't compare herself to others. Someone on a WLS facebook group has lost 10 stone since having their op in Feb but their starting weight was 27 stone (implying that she is no where near 27 stone so should not compare herself as weight comes off easier at first the bigger you are)
  • At one point a troll said she was eating too much or something but then she checked with her dietitian and she actually wasn't eating enough!
  • Someone said Tony had lost weight, she said he had but it was his story to tell
  • She learned a lot from the live (this Sammie sounds like she's done amazingly) and was quiet surprised to learn that if you stretch your stomach you might need more surgery so she really is going to take it seriously now
  • Hypnotherapy brought back childhood memory that is why she can't diet/lost weight
  • She does not read here but apparently we all say she took the easy way out by having WLS - No Emma, WLS is hard, we all think YOU think it was the easy way out!
Where Sammie had her op sounds a lot more supportive with the pre and post op group meetings etc. She has done amazing, said she has stuck to all the rules.

Reactions: 6

This woman commented on Emma's grid post this morning. Notice how suprised she is to fit into a size 14...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s never going to learn or want to change. Encouraging people to open credit to save Ā£15, encouraging people to spend or seek WLS while doing everything wrong. Doxxing her friend and staying quiet on the subject.

She is a car crash waiting to happen. Iā€™ve had enough of her for now and finally hit the block button. She brings too much negativity for my liking. She will never acknowledge how she is not a real money blogger or she is a WLS shambles.

Wish you all the best Emma babes. Letā€™s hope you donā€™t stretch out that thumb tum. Iā€™m out āœŒšŸ¾

P.S. my moneys on her dumping Tony as soon as she gets a better option coming her way.

Reactions: 19
She wonā€™t dump Touches; he does everything for her, surely? Who will drive when sheā€™s in the pop up tent on the back seat?

• Haha
Thanks to @Rainonme.x for the title suggestion with 58 votes...

Emma drew #9: Creepy smile, no sense of style.. fitting in Topshop will take a while!

Well that last one went quick didn't it? Just over 2 weeks and over 1000 posts.
Yay!! Iā€™m new to tattle so Iā€™m so proud of this haha :) thanks everyone!! X

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.