Emma Drew #7 WLS, touches, eBooks, the lot. One thing I know, size 16 she's not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must say, despite the unbrushed hair, Emma is looking better. The dress today is a much more flattering shape (at least from front on anyways) to the point where I want to know where it’s from. I don’t think I’ve ever cared where her clothes come from before!

Reactions: 8
She looks better today and that dress almost fits , it’s probably only 1 or 2 sizes too small whereas that yellow monstrosity was 4 sizes too small. So we have progress there at least.

Reactions: 7
Sorry I am a bit late to the party. Owing to dodgy blood tests results I had to go in to my GP practice. For anyone reading this they had it all in hand. You rang a bell and said you were here for XXX. You then entered the lobby they took your temp, they asked a number of questions about your health then in I went.

Just now wanting to comment on Emma and previous posts. In respect of her having a car I suspect 90% of car owners could effectively use public transport would they want to - without doubt no it is convenient not to. Even if you could use public transport most don't so not lets blame Emma babes for that. The real issue is you actually have a car not a premium car if you are the money blogger of the year for 3 years running.

I am loosing control of what I wanted to say but Emma babes gets me like that. She ripped me apart on insta for saying something that queried why she though every negative comment was routed in her being fat. I won't hash that over. Then she castigated everyone who suggested she might research wls which they said was not for everyone - she was on a major high on keyboard warrior stakes on that one but when you look at the timescale she quoted for researching and considering wls it was in that period of time. I can't tell you how many DMs I had from her friends especially one asking me why I was targeting her friend suggesting the very dangerous wls surgery route which was so negative and body shaming when her mate was fine as she was and saying I just hated her because she was confident in her body and I hadn't taken advice that must have been given to me as I reached 35 stones and I should go away and be very ashamed. as wls was very very wrong. Very soon after she had the bypass. Let us not also forget there are "friends" of Emmas on here as she stated that she only told "close friends" that she was having the bypass so one of them outed her. Great friends they were.

Ooops posted an essay shoot me please

Reactions: 4
I travel over 80 miles a day to work so I need a car, unfortunately. The car I have is 11 years old (we've had it for 8 years) and I paid for it with cash. When that starts costing us money on MOTs etc then we will buy another car, again with cash. I don't believe in leasing cars and I certainly don't believe I need a luxury car to signal to the world how well I'm doing financially (and let's face it, this is the reason Emma wants a new car - to appear like a successful businesswoman).

If you were concerned about how the pandemic was going to affect your income, would you be leasing a luxury car for the next two years? I would be trying to reduce all my financial commitments so I can cover my mortgage and the bare necessities if the affiliate income completely dried up. Then again, I've not been voted Money Blogger of the Year for three consecutive years.

I guess the money she's saving by not going to B&M, Poundland and The Range on a daily basis is enough to cover a few months living expenses?

Reactions: 14
I don't understand leasing a luxury car either, doesn't fit with her image at all. Not sure how it works but maybe she can claim some of the cost as a business expense perhaps?

Agree that she looks a lot better in that dress but it takes seconds to run a brush through your hair so why wouldn't you.

Is she hoping to start being some kind of interiors blogger with the flowers pic? That foam bouquet is hideous!

Reactions: 6
I travel over 80 miles a day to work so I need a car, unfortunately. The car I have is 11 years old (we've had it for 8 years) and I paid for it with cash. When that starts costing us money on MOTs etc then we will buy another car, again with cash. I don't believe in leasing cars and I certainly don't believe I need a luxury car to signal to the world how well I'm doing financially (and let's face it, this is the reason Emma wants a new car - to appear like a successful businesswoman).

If you were concerned about how the pandemic was going to affect your income, would you be leasing a luxury car for the next two years? I would be trying to reduce all my financial commitments so I can cover my mortgage and the bare necessities if the affiliate income completely dried up. Then again, I've not been voted Money Blogger of the Year for three consecutive years.

I guess the money she's saving by not going to B&M, Poundland and The Range on a daily basis is enough to cover a few months living expenses?
Boo apologies I wasn't shaming I have a car and honestly as things are if my knees were better I could walk everywhere but they aren't and I don't. So first I hope you weren't upset by my post. Then I agree with the remainder of your post Emma wants a luxury car and if she has that darn 6 figure income she could afford one, well deffo the BMW 1 she's leasing. We do, well oops 2 but OH's is ancient. One minute she is claiming whatever the next she's signing a new expensive car lease. She is not a good example of a money blogger more a charlatan in the flesh.

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely trying to be a home insta hun. I wouldn’t be influenced by a £6 mirror and the foam bridal bouquet. Looks as hideous as I remember!

Oh and the car can help offset her tax or vat bill....

Reactions: 8
Boo apologies I wasn't shaming I have a car
I didn't read that as shaming me for having a car, don't worry! It's more about what you need versus what you want. If you are a money saving/making blogger then you should at least understand the difference between the two. No-one "needs" a Kate Spade bag or a cat tit cupboard. She doesn't "need" a car. I need a car, as my income depends on me physically being in the workplace, whereas she works from home. Not having easy access to restaurants, B&M etc may actually do her the world of good - she's the most low effort person I've encountered so walking for a while then getting a bus to go to B&M might put her off and save her more money in the long term.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She had those foam flowers for her wedding ?!
Christ.
I remember her getting married and when she first showed photos of the flowers she’d made I couldn’t believe someone would pick such an awful colour combination for their wedding. They looks so dated - they would have fit in at my parents’ wedding in the 80s. Mind her wedding dress wasn’t much cop either - most unflattering shape ever!

Reactions: 6
So she told her group (and I think McDonald did) not to show Poundland hauls etc as it makes people go out.
Yet here she is, in there, showing us Poundland tat that's meant for children and certainly not her.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So she told her group (and I think McDonald did) not to show Poundland hauls etc as it makes people go out.
Yet here she is, in there, showing us Poundland tat that's meant for children and certainly not her.
It shows how little creativity she has when it comes to her content.

My boyfriend lived in south Africa for 5 years and had to carry two guns at all time but he only ever came into trouble a handful of times and never actually used them. It IS dangerous but not really if you’re black or white (there’s a lot of violence between the coloureds) - please don’t jump on me for being racist, it’s an actual race in SA, mostly in the gangs. Your also pretty safe if you have money as you can avoid the dangerous areas.

She doesn’t need a car, she even showed us emails from Sainsbury’s online so she doesn’t even if need it for shopping.

I wasn’t aware going to Poundland for cheap tat was an essential shop??

Reactions: 4
Sherbet and carbonara pizza. What a day for someone who had WLS a few months ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone know what happens if wls rules aren't followed? Does the pouch get bigger making it pointless? What about the rest of the stomach? Sorry, not knowledgeable and know there's a few people who have had the procedure in here.

I assume this new lease car is so she can write it off as a taxable expense right...

But she doesn’t use the car for business, her business is at home. Please correct me if I’m wrong, but I was always under the impression you could only write off what is being used for the business so if someone uses their car half the time for work and half for leisure they can write off 50%.

More questionable (at best) behaviour from the Dodgy Drews... what a surprise!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know what happens if wls rules aren't followed? Does the pouch get bigger making it pointless? What about the rest of the stomach? Sorry, not knowledgeable and know there's a few people who have had the procedure in here.
Yes, the pouch can stretch if abused - the rest of the stomach has already been surgically removed. I’ve been doing lots of research into the gastric sleeve as I’m considering the surgery myself, I’m smaller than Emma but according to her we wear the same size! Overall, she is like a walking talking guide of how not to behave after weight loss surgery.

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t brush her hair because she thinks she looks like a sex kitten. She has a very distorted view of herself and she knows it, so deep down it causes her sadness. I don’t get the smile with her tongue always pushed up against her teeth. She must’ve read somewhere that it is a good way to smile.

And I never understand why she talks like someone who has been ill and unable to eat for days, like, “I managed to eat this much”. If you said that about a spinach salad or something that is nutritionally beneficial, well done but you had weight loss surgery. You shouldn‘t be force feeding yourself pizza and ice lollies! You are supposed to be eating little, Emma! That’s the whole point!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.