Emma Drew #7 WLS, touches, eBooks, the lot. One thing I know, size 16 she's not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to bring the mood down, but can anyone explain what happened to her mum? I know she passed away but she also said someone was trying to kill her or something?

Reactions: 2
Sorry to bring the mood down, but can anyone explain what happened to her mum? I know she passed away but she also said someone was trying to kill her or something?
Her Mum was threatened her in shop on SA. Some areas of SA are quite violent, but I don’t know what part where they lived.

Her mum died from sepsis caused by an infection.

Reactions: 3
Her Mum was threatened her in shop on SA. Some areas of SA are quite violent, but I don’t know what part where they lived.

Her mum died from sepsis caused by an infection.
I don’t want to play it down but every South African I have met and I’m good friends with a fair few has some kind of trauma relating to violence. That’s why they move. Violence is a way of life and security is on of their biggest economies.

But Dramatic Drew would probably make out something sensationalised.

Reactions: 5
I don’t want to play it down but every South African I have met and I’m good friends with a fair few has some kind of trauma relating to violence. That’s why they move. Violence is a way of life and security is on of their biggest economies.
I've been to SA and know a fair few people from that area. It's a very strange place, where you can go from miles and miles of huts with no electricity nor running water to million pound estates within a few minutes drive. The week before we visited, one of my relatives was tied up in his front room with his wife, he was beaten and their house robbed. When he met me off the plane, this 65 year old man had two black eyes and a massive cut at his hairline. He shrugged it off like nothing. He was just thankful that they didn't harm his wife beyond a couple of bruises on her arms and legs from where they tied her up.

I also work with a lady who is originally from here but moved to SA with her husband. They came back after the second time someone broke in via their bathroom window and threatened them with a gun.

While I understand how traumatic all this is, she does seem to be one note. Without being flippant, we all have our own issues but very few of us are using them to con people into clicking affiliate links.

Btw, I had covid last month and I'm still not feeling 100% so here's my amazon wishlist :

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just wondering what happened about her cancer diagnosis we had posts and lives and then zippo.

Reactions: 17
No you do not need a car. Especially when your only cancer treatment is to do lots of walking!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If she actually puts paints her walls like this I will spew. Is this what “dry brushing” is meant to look like?
F99952B0-768D-4F5E-AFA7-B835B3B36054.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Wait, is she putting wallpaper in her bathroom? Surely it'd just peel off the walls?

Reactions: 6
No you do not need a car. Especially when your only cancer treatment is to do lots of walking!!!!
She definitely doesn’t need a car - she works from home so has no commuting to do. I’m sure there has to be a food shop near her somewhere that she could walk to if she doesn’t want to/can’t get food delivered. I’ve not used my car for weeks as we get food delivered (husband is vulnerable) and only go for walks around our local area. I feel like a car for the majority of people at the moment is not an essential part of life.

Reactions: 6
Oh my god. Is Emma trying to start a home account with those latest grid hashtags?! 😂 She is the last person I would seek inspiration from

Reactions: 4
Ok, so she has got dressed and put make up on, congratulations Emma I'm blown away by your progress. But why oh why wouldn't you brush your hair? Bird's nest hair isn't cute looking 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Those flowers shoved in a vase by the mirror looked awful. She really has no taste.

Also, if she doesn't want to alarm us less pictures of her massive gurning gob would be a start.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.